Sellic Fan Pleads Guilty To Sectarian Abuse

Big Man

He called smith and all rangers fans dob and that diouf should go back to the jungle

Ooft! Thats a bit bad like - but for the procurator fiscal service to prosecute him is a bit much. There's no way he is the first person to express such views in a public forum, and he won't be the last. They've never taken such a hard line before.

I don't condone his behaviour, but the last thing we need is the ''thought police'' :stormtrooper: trawling the t'internet and legislating on matters of taste (however hateful, misguided or non-PC peoples views may be).

I've just came out of a 4 year high court battle over something I wrote on a webpage, won the case but it took a lot of time and effort.

Was being sued for defamation along with a load of other folk, my username was debaleb (belabed backwards) if anyone can be bothered reading about it, think I only got one or two mentions anyway.

The guy suing me was a class A nutter, lives his life in court suing folk but due to this case has finally been given a restraining order, his final appeal against a lost appeal was last week and he lost!

Google smith v advfn if of interest.

Link to the verdict;

http://boards.fool.co.uk/heres-the-judgement-in-full-the-stay-is-upheld-11155037.aspx

Watch what you type chaps is my advice, you never know when you might stumble across a nutter.

EDIT; The chap who sued me is unemployed, means he doesn't have to pay court fee's, would have cost him hundreds of thousands if he'd been working, our system is a shambles.

When he started posting about suing folk I called him a dickhead and an unemployed waster.

He once got conned by a russian hooker he thought was going to marry him but actually stole every penny he had; I wound him up about that and suggested the only sex he'd get these days was from his mother, he didn't like that comment! :laughing:

He actually stood up in court and said I had alleged he was having an affair with his mother.

haaa haaa...and that went to court? fecken hilarious....

I love that..

ye daft fecker you!

:hysterical:

It gets better; he then asked me to apologise to him and pay him £10,000 damages or he would sue me for all my money and my house, I told him to feck off and whistle for it but 6 daft buggers actually gave him money, he collected in £20k in the first few days, he ended up losing that money on court costs when we grassed him up to the benefits people for having money and he lost his unemployed status for a few weeks.

I've just came out of a 4 year high court battle over something I wrote on a webpage, won the case but it took a lot of time and effort.

Was being sued for defamation along with a load of other folk, my username was debaleb (belabed backwards) if anyone can be bothered reading about it, think I only got one or two mentions anyway.

The guy suing me was a class A nutter, lives his life in court suing folk but due to this case has finally been given a restraining order, his final appeal against a lost appeal was last week and he lost!

Link to the verdict;

http://boards.fool.co.uk/heres-the-judgement-in-full-the-stay-is-upheld-11155037.aspx

Watch what you type chaps is my advice, you never know when you might stumble across a nutter.

EDIT; The chap who sued me is unemployed, means he doesn't have to pay court fee's, would have cost him hundreds of thousands if he'd been working, our system is a shambles.

Bloody hell, debaleb! You still following Meldex? Ever hooked up with laccy yet for a night of BioProgress, so to speak...? :wub:

Link to the verdict;

http://boards.fool.c...d-11155037.aspx

I read about your case:

http://www.bailii.or.../2008/1797.html

Interesting stuff. The boy comes across like a total c@nt, obviously just a chancing b'tard interested in making money from intimidation. Definitely highlights the dark side of ''no win no fee''.

Well done min. :thumbs:

That stock was a total nightmare from beginning to end for me, wish I'd never bloody heard of it. Sure Dicky Trevillion is still enjoying the millions he milked out of the company before jumping ship to Oz though, so every cloud and all that... :rolleyes:

Aye, complete disaster of a company, everyone involved with it was/is a lying b*stard.

• Admin

btw, I was anonymous but my ISP provider got taken to court to release my real details, you may think you're hidden but in reality you're not.

We've never had this situation arise, and we'd take it as a case-by-case basis if it did, but my first thought is to tell whoever asking to fuck off if they wanted the IP address of a user for comments such as the ones you made to the guy.

First they need to request your IP address from those that run the message board and then request your details from the ISP that the IP belongs to. This forum is based in the united states so we can pretty much ignore such requests.

We've never had this situation arise, and we'd take it as a case-by-case basis if it did, but my first thought is to tell whoever asking to f**k off if they wanted the IP address of a user for comments such as the ones you made to the guy.

First they need to request your IP address from those that run the message board and then request your details from the ISP that the IP belongs to. This forum is based in the united states so we can pretty much ignore such requests.

The claimant needs to get a Norwich Pharmacal before a court to ask them to release details, if they succeed and a court order is issued then I think you'd need to supply IP details or you'd find yourselves in court. Normally a court would refuse a NP for minor stuff like my case but the judge that day was hit with about a hundred requests and was too lazy to go through them individualy, he just granted all the orders.

No different to the Ponzi schemes operated in America by apparently respectful individuals, or the grossly ludicrous lending policies operated by Goodwin et al in this country which seen them cream obscene bonuses before taking off like rats when the sh*t hit the fan.

True!!

viva la revolution, get those rich bankers who cost the Country so much into stocks, feck paying them bonuses, they should be working for free till the money is paid back, no profits go straight to jail.

• Admin

The claimant needs to get a Norwich Pharmacal before a court to ask them to release details, if they succeed and a court order is issued then I think you'd need to supply IP details or you'd find yourselves in court. Normally a court would refuse a NP for minor stuff like my case but the judge that day was hit with about a hundred requests and was too lazy to go through them individualy, he just granted all the orders.

We're pretty much safe from that. I've spoken to our host about potential legal matters in the past and they pretty much said they'd ignore any legal requests from outside U.S jurisdiction.

We're pretty much safe from that. I've spoken to our host about potential legal matters in the past and they pretty much said they'd ignore any legal requests from outside U.S jurisdiction.

That's good to hear, anyone who takes someone else to court over something said on the internet needs a good seeing too.