More Signings Yet

I was speaking to a friend of Jim Leighton's today and he said that the signing of our new keeper was our top priority and that Craig is now after a skillfull striker that will get bums out of seats!! He also expects a loan signing or 2 nearer the end of deadline day when premier clubs know there 25 man squads.

So this sounds very encouraging and hopefully a fullback can be one of these loans mentioned eh?

I was speaking to a friend of Jim Leighton's today and he said that the signing of our new keeper was our top priority and that Craig is now after a skillfull striker that will get bums out of seats!! He also expects a loan signing or 2 nearer the end of deadline day when premier clubs know there 25 man squads.

So this sounds very encouraging and hopefully a fullback can be one of these loans mentioned eh?

Now this would make me happy & this is about all I was realistically expecting/wanting & would be enough for me to decide to renew again.

Save the loans for LB or LM but sign our own good striker :thumbs: :bounce::dance: