Saline Deaths

Foster14

I see the death count at the Stockport hospital is now up to 5 from the saline contamination and they have arrested a 27 year old nurse on suspicion of murder.

I wonder what the hell possesses someone to do this? I assume they thought they could get away with it through being unable to trace it. I think I will continue to give hospitals as a wide a berth as possible...

I see the death count at the Stockport hospital is now up to 5 from the saline contamination and they have arrested a 27 year old nurse on suspicion of murder.

I wonder what the hell possesses someone to do this? I assume they thought they could get away with it through being unable to trace it. I think I will continue to give hospitals as a wide a berth as possible...

All women are nuts, I'd imagine there's a fair amount of them lacing their husband's tea with allsorts in an effort to kill him or undermine his health.

• Admin

All women are nuts, I'd imagine there's a fair amount of them lacing their husband's tea with allsorts in an effort to kill him or undermine his health.

US department of health statistics show that women are more likely to abuse and mistreat children. But men are the ones that are seen as the aggressive ones and perpetrators of such maltreatment.

f36.jpg

I can't claim to know the answer to that, but i know this: i'd definately sling one up her :dance:

Why do lassies always do that stupid pout thing with the finger to the chin when posing for photos?

I still would though. She better wear her nurses uniform though!

Getting licked oot by the top dog in the nick, as the other lags hold her down, will be her next sexual encounter I imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or is it worrying that her details have been plastered all over the media, before the trial's even been started? Hardly conducive to anything other than a trial by media and/or lynchmobs. I don't hear people upholding the old "innocent until proven guilty" mantra. Sad, that.

Is it just me, or is it worrying that her details have been plastered all over the media, before the trial's even been started? Hardly conducive to anything other than a trial by media and/or lynchmobs. I don't hear people upholding the old "innocent until proven guilty" mantra. Sad, that.

How do you mean her details jocky?

• 1 month later...

Just noticed that all charges against her were dropped last week and she was released from prison.

Did anyone else realise this? Have I been so busy at work that I have missed the pages and pages in the media reporting her release and issuing retractions?

Thought not.

Just noticed that all charges against her were dropped last week and she was released from prison.

Did anyone else realise this? Have I been so busy at work that I have missed the pages and pages in the media reporting her release and issuing retractions?

Thought not.

I picked up on the story last week, but couldn't be arsed to track down the thread.

Her solicitor released a statement saying she was considering sueing for wrongful arrest and that she was considering actions against several national newspapers.

I picked up on the story last week, but couldn't be arsed to track down the thread.

Her solicitor released a statement saying she was considering sueing for wrongful arrest and that she was considering actions against several national newspapers.

If she is innocent then she has a very good reason to sue them.

Newspapers shouldn't be allowed to show pictures and names of "potential" criminals until they have been proven guilty. Especially when it comes to something as serious as this, or rape (adult or child).

If she is innocent then she has a very good reason to sue them.

Newspapers shouldn't be allowed to show pictures and names of "potential" criminals until they have been proven guilty. Especially when it comes to something as serious as this, or rape (adult or child).

Exactly what I was trying to get across...