Why does grimmer keeping getting dicked about plauying centre half? He's a centre mid aye? Nae the best way to judge him whether he should be promoted to first team or released?

been converted to a right back or defender last year. Not sure as he looked to be a promising midfielder or attacker in the victory shield.

Going by the AFC match report the French striker was involved in quite a lot of the game. "Mickael was showing some classy touches", set up Megginson and had a few shots himself as well as winning penalty that Magennis missed. Doesn't sound like he was as bad as others have made out.

According to Redweb match reports every trialist we have had in over the summer has done well. Sometimes you read the match reports on there and wonder if that was the actual game you were just at.

Going by the AFC match report the French striker was involved in quite a lot of the game. "Mickael was showing some classy touches", set up Megginson and had a few shots himself as well as winning penalty that Magennis missed. Doesn't sound like he was as bad as others have made out.

Doubt we'll sign him though as CB seems intent on a loan deal from down south. I think his youtube vids looked pretty good but maybe that's just me wanting us to sign players to try and get this creativity thing sorted?!

Anyways the EE reporting that Brown is willing to wait.

Cheers. Is it easy to park nearby?

I see Hugh Robertson (blast from the past) is the main player for Cutler!

I'd imagine there'll be a fair crowd so I'd get there early doors unless you want to be parking well away from the ground. The more I think about it I reckon they'll charge to get in.

Aye he's still there,or at least he was at the end of last season,although keep an eye out for a young guy,a winger/striker called Ryan Stott,electric pace. Culter are a good side so I can see it being quite an entertaining game.

Good wee chip in by the no.7 for the Maggenis goal (& he actually showed a little bit of ball control to score) :applause:

Great goal from Megginson as well :applause:

Over all, some nice passing but the second half they let them back into it far too much it seems, let them take back control.

The No.7 being Michael Paton.