Gypsies

Bluto10

now, i'm all for live and let live and not in the least bit boverred about other folks lifestyles but these c**ts.

seriously?

saw them in romania earlier this year.

begging the f**k out of me and everybody else up and down the same patch constantly for about 3 hours .

two little kids in tow and a baby in her arms for effect.

then i spotted her hiding round teh corner one her fancy phone.

f**kin mink.

I don;t even know what he's trying to say, is he having a dig at all Gypsies because one had a phone?

well personally speaking i wouldnt beg if i owned a smart phone.

dunno what type it was but blatantly too expensive for someone who is begging.

its well known that they are 'inventive' when it comes to earning a living, and i mean in good ways. but this is one example where its not

maybe you dinna see many gypsies in n.e. scotland but you get a lot in continental europe.

I don;t even know what he's trying to say, is he having a dig at all Gypsies because one had a phone?

I dare say Bloots thinks he's on a bit of a roll, having found favour with his Jews thread, and contributed extensively in the gays thread, he'll go for it, let all his prejudices hang out.

I dare say Bloots thinks he's on a bit of a roll, having found favour with his Jews thread, and contributed extensively in the gays thread, he'll go for it, let all his prejudices hang out.

Bluto would be magic at getting out of jury duty.

"Now I'm no prejudiced in the slightest, each to their all and all that but I hate coons, pikeys, pakis, poofs, chinks and folk that canna drink George Best in to a coffin like I did".

Bluto would be magic at getting out of jury duty.

"Now I'm no prejudiced in the slightest, each to their all and all that but I hate coons, pikeys, pakis, poofs, chinks, guffs and folk that canna drink George Best in to a coffin like I did".

theres nowt wrong with guffs.

Your main gripe with them seems to be a generalisation of the lifestyles of an ethnic background. Seems to suggest a lack of understanding of that.

well splitting ball hairs here but i would suggest the lifestyle stems from the ethnicity and the ethnicity then stmes from the (inbred) lifestyle

What really annoys me is the Eastern Eurpoean types that you see on Union street (these look like stereotypical gypo's to me, though they may actually just be romanians) either playing a broken f4ckin guitar and beggin or else selling the big issue? Without wanting to come across as a heartless c4nt what is the point of the Big Issue if it allows people to move over here from God knows where and start selling it as they are "Homeless"?

As for the Irish Gypo types, where I grew up in an Aberdeen suburb they visited every year, and I know for a fact that when they used to roll up (they parked at an old disused road), stuff starting going "missing" out of folks gardens, the local garage had his scrap metal nabbed and petrol syphoned out his cars. Maybe thats why folk can't stand the c4nts. And they left a f4ckin mess every year.