Ive got mine on a direct debit, so it works out at something like 17p a day. Its not bad, its handy coz i often work weekends and it allows me to catch up with games when i like. It keeps you up to date with the progress of the youth and reserve teams (so you can do a bit of talent spotting), and there's a classic match archive bit which is quite good. The commentary on matches is gash though.

All in all i'd say at £4.99 a month its worth it – any more than that's a mugs price.

IF you can get it to work then it's great.

Lots of crystal clear, streaming video of games... You can watch Mackie balloon shots over the roof of the RDS as though you were actually there.

I'm hoping they come out with a 3DRedTV shortly, so it actually looks like Mackie's shots are flying out of the screen at you... be like a f**king Disney Ride, that.

Incidentally, does anyone know where it tells you on RedTV if video of the match is being streamed tomorrow?

Because if they've let us know they've got it pretty well hidden.

I'm hoping they come out with a 3DRedTV shortly, so it actually looks like Mackie's shots are flying out of the screen at you... be like a f**king Disney Ride, that.

f**kin good job weve ditched zander and bebo then.

could you image zanders teeth coming at you, or bebos tongue swirlin about.

if they are going to do that, then the highlights need to include slow-motion capture just like resident evil: afterlife so we can fully appreciate it. seeing bebo run at you in 3D in slow-mo wi that tongue would probably be a scarier sight than afterlife.

IF you can get it to work then it's great.

Lots of crystal clear, streaming video of games... You can watch Mackie balloon shots over the roof of the RDS as though you were actually there.

Incidentally, does anyone know where it tells you on RedTV if video of the match is being streamed tomorrow?

Because if they've let us know they've got it pretty well hidden.

it is being streamed matey!

Does anyone watch Red TV using a Mac?

for some reason i remember you couldnt before but i'm not sure if thats still the case.

I use a Mac, its not the most reliable. Can't even get it to work since I upgraded to OS X Lion on Wednesday. Can't watch it on my iPad either, not ideal.

Wait RedTV actually showing tomorrow's match? I've got it but had no idea they were allowed to do that?

I believe a lot of the matches are shown on RedTV International, for oversees supporters.... regular RedTV doesn't have as many of the games streamed, I think.

Does anyone watch Red TV using a Mac?

for some reason i remember you couldnt before but i'm not sure if thats still the case.

Yeh i use a mac, but im running windows 7 on it with parallels - get it. Bought it last month and iv'e never looked back. Red tv looks fantastic on it.

wait...what?

you cant watch the matches if you live in this country???

It depends. International users get all the games. Sometimes we get specific ones, sometimes not. The highlights on there are still of a decent quality.

One of the boys i work with sais he goes through a proxy so he can get all the games - but i dont beleive him.

I Cannie get the c**t to work....it comes up "connecting to media" then "ready" but fook all happens

Like I said earlier... IF you can get it to work it's great.

I'm now 99% convinced there's a compatibility issue regarding hardware and/or a driver that needs to be patched, because on the machines I can't get it to work on there's been no joy at all. You can contact their support, but the best they've been able to muster with me is, "Huv ye cleared yer cache?"

Sterling support right there.

well you can

you need a proxy and an international redtv account.

The mac sh*te pissed me off. One day it works and the next it doesnt.

Just tried to register for an international account over Tor (just to see) - it didnt say specifically that it detected a proxy, but it f***ked up and it wouldn't let me register properly. Maybe it might work with something a bit more proffesional like cloakfish.

Edit: Does anyone on here have an international account?

Yea, great upgrade, the only thing I can't get to work is RedTV but I suspect once some of the third party plugins have had time to update their software everything will be sweet again!

Fingers crossed anyway...

Na unfortunately not - can't seem to play them when im just running lion on its own.

P.s. upgraded straight away, definately worth the

Used to like their commentary until they referred to Aberdeen fans as 'idiots'... which I thought was a funny way of talking about the people who pay their wages. I can understand the Weegia doing that, in fact it's expected, but for RedTV commentators to voice that opinion....

Kinda went off them after that, although I do understand that as representatives of AFC they were merely commenting on the club's opinion of its own fans.

:angry: