The Market

Pot Luck

Has anyone been to the market recently, there is always some odd shops popping up now and again and then they vanish in a flash. Any good shops at the moment down there ?

There's quite a decent music top shoppee. Hoodies, concert and band t-shirts etc etc. Think that's it for new ones.

I have enough hair.

Is this the same market as the one on sometimes that's all international or is it another one.

The more the merrier.

Plenty bargains to be had at a market.

Reckon it's the een on Market St. Last time I went to the International Market I bought some lovely scented soaps :)

I have enough hair.

Is this the same market as the one on sometimes that's all international or is it another one.

The more the merrier.

Plenty bargains to be had at a market.

I was thinking of the indoor market.

But you're right, the more markets the merrier.

Except the one at the Castlegate, on a Friday and Saturday.

It's sh*te.

Reckon it's the een on Market St. Last time I went to the International Market I bought some lovely scented soaps :)

I've seen some strange things at that market.

Some nice stuff as well mind you.

I'd the best Lithuanian pie i've ever eaten round the back of a stall last year.

somebody informed me that theres a Butchers in the Market that does Stornoway black puddin!!!!

please someone tell me this is true???????????

Aye he does indeed (or he used to at least - havent been there in a while so can't say for definate). Used to by it for my auld duck - she loves that stuff.

He also does tripe and all other kinds of other unusuals.

Place reeks though - gives me the boke.

Aye he does indeed (or he used to at least - havent been there in a while so can't say for definate). Used to by it for my auld duck - she loves that stuff.

He also does tripe and all other kinds of other unusuals.

Place reeks though - gives me the boke.

yassssss cheers buddy! so i tak it theres only 1 butchers in there then? il be makin a cheeky trip there fan am hame fae offshore for brekkie supplies woohoo!

yassssss cheers buddy! so i tak it theres only 1 butchers in there then? il be makin a cheeky trip there fan am hame fae offshore for brekkie supplies woohoo!

Aye there's just the one boy from what i remember. Piece of piss to find, just follow your nose.

Alternatively thesedays my misses buys it straight from the macleod family:

http://www.charlesmacleod.co.uk/home.aspx

:thumbs:

Aye there's just the one boy from what i remember. Piece of piss to find, just follow your nose.

Alternatively thesedays my misses buys it straight from the macleod family:

http://www.charlesmacleod.co.uk/home.aspx

:thumbs:

oh f**k aye!! you, my friend, are the man!!! i mine some dude fae stornoway told me aboot macleod and that you can order fae website but then i forgot all aboot it and he'd left, but now il be savin that website! straight on anoo t buy a heap o the shizzle!

cheers min :applause:

the butcher at Dobbies also sells Stornoway black pudding zerodon. Im just back from there now. Getting some sassages for the casserole tonight and stocked up on chicken olives. Also a couple of funcy pieces from the baker there. Id highly recommend it.

excellent dazzy cheers! far aboots is Dobbies then?? never heard o it, but il be sure t mak a stop in there soon as i kane far it is :thumbs:

excellent dazzy cheers! far aboots is Dobbies then?? never heard o it, but il be sure t mak a stop in there soon as i kane far it is :thumbs:

head up the lang stracht as if heading to westhill its a big garden centre on the right hand side just after you enter the 50mph road. Garden centre is OK but the butchers and bakers and the other food they sell is amazing.

head up the lang stracht as if heading to westhill its a big garden centre on the right hand side just after you enter the 50mph road. Garden centre is OK but the butchers and bakers and the other food they sell is amazing.

Dobbies is either owned by or in partnership with Tesco i believe.