Ricoh Wifies Open

Anyone interested in this, or will it become a tumbleweed zone. Must admit only taking an interest due to it's closeness to home, and a possible trip down to Carnoustie.

Weather nae looking great though, so nae much chance of the Gulbis thighs and paps on show. :(

There's only two holes women should be paying attention to.

Their arse and their fud.

And the only bogeys they should be bothered about are the ones plastered across the bedside table because there were no tissues handy when their man clawed them out of his hooter in the dark.

The only driving they should be interested in is the bus driving them down the toon so they can find something nice for their man's dinner.

And the only par they need bother their empty heads with is the par-boiled chicken they've purchased for said tea.

• 1 month later...

The only slice they should be worried about is the cake they're baking for me, and the last slice of pizza and the slice of lime in ma pint of G&T...

The only hook they should be worried about is the one they're going to get if they don't have all of the above sorted...

The only spin they should be worried about is the one on the washing machine... and getting on the bike so they dinnae get fat...

And the only skins they need to be worried about is my foreskin round their lips...

• 2 weeks later...

The only slice they should be worried about is the cake they're baking for me, and the last slice of pizza and the slice of lime in ma pint of G&T...

The only hook they should be worried about is the one they're going to get if they don't have all of the above sorted...

The only spin they should be worried about is the one on the washing machine... and getting on the bike so they dinnae get fat...

And the only skins they need to be worried about is my foreskin round their lips...

I've heard some kinky shit in my time, but putting your foreskin ROUND a girls lips...thats pretty fucked up! :blink: