ITV4 are showing two pre-season matches tonight starting at 5pm. Both matches are from the Audi Cup, a pre-season tournament hosted by Bayern Munich.

The first match is the 3rd place play off between AC Milan and Internacional. The final is Bayern v Barca.

I watched the Barca v Internacional semi final yesterday and for a pre-season game it was a decent enough game. I missed the AC Milan v Bayern match as I decided to watch the hun match instead :lolrangers:

I watched the Bayern game. Not too bad for a pre season game. Rafinha had an excellent game for Bayern, as did Toni Kroos. Lahm was his usual self; I don't think he put a foot wrong.

Milan looked a bit off the pace, but I think they are fairly early on in their pre season so that was factor in Bayern's dominance.

• Admin

Audi Cup? Christ almighty.

Corporate pish.

No such thing as friendlies anymore, just 'opportunities', as the mendacious capitalist bean counters rub their grubby hands in glee.

Always with the negative tup.

If Aberdeen were invited to take part in a corporate tournament with financial incentive, TV exposure and a chance for pre-season match fitness, then it would be an opportunity i'd hope they'd take.

I thought the AC/bayern game was excellent, especially for a nothing game.

Always with the negative tup.

If Aberdeen were invited to take part in a corporate tournament with financial incentive, TV exposure and a chance for pre-season match fitness, then it would be an opportunity i'd hope they'd take.

I thought the AC/bayern game was excellent, especially for a nothing game.

I dinna have a problem with the friendlies, only the corporitisation of pre-season.

Nothing is sacred, even the season itself it seems, since Celtic are allowed a week off this weekend to swell their already swollen coffers, at the expense of another team in Scotland, irrelevant minnows of course, who will play them midweek instead, thus losing out.

The rich benefit, the poor get shafted. This is football now.