Shoes!

zerodon47

quick question folks, that naebdy will probably reply tae! but anyway, am oot on the toon tonight, and i think wer gan t end up at Babylon.

pretty sure i know the answer to my question, but anyway.......will i get in wearin smart, clean, white coverse or is Babylon the type o shitty club that demands wanky shoes???

FYI,,,i cana stress enough how much i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate shoes, hence this new thread!

Aye mate, just to weigh in with a second opinion - nae chance...

It would make the bouncers day if you rolled up in a pair of converse's.

aye cheers big man, thought shoes were the answer. just hope mare than anythin hahaha. IMO theres nae much o a worse look than shoes we jeans! what the f**k! its like eastern europe style, utter mince!!

arite quag cheers min. i even pleaded with my mate that my connies are the smart style and clean etc and he still said the same. looks like iv gotta don the muthaf**kin shoes dammit!!!!

its a pair of shoes you need to wear.not the end of the world and not as if you are being asked to wear a dress is it?

its a pair of shoes you need to wear.not the end of the world and not as if you are being asked to wear a dress is it?

aye i kane VDA min, i kane am bein pedantic. its just that i do really hate shoes, yes its childish but i just hate them. theyr butt and uncomfy. much comfier in ma trainers.

aye Quagmire, il see you later on wearin ma best dress and brown shoes baby!

I was going to say not to go to Babylon as its sh*t, but I ended up there tonight and it was pretty good. After the obligatory RnB, chart stuff pish the music wasn't half bad at all. I do think it's a bit pretentious but who cares? Good music and a good laugh with my mates, the place could have been filled with multi millionaire zionist fascists for all I cared.

I was going to say not to go to Babylon as its sh*t, but I ended up there tonight and it was pretty good. After the obligatory RnB, chart stuff pish the music wasn't half bad at all. I do think it's a bit pretentious but who cares? Good music and a good laugh with my mates, the place could have been filled with multi millionaire zionist fascists for all I cared.

Cause you would still have rid them all? :itch-chin:

Pretentious? Getting a sparkler in your bucket of champagne is nothing of the sort, it's cool as f**k as is the bottles of vodka at your tables.

Manly thighs are nothing to be ashamed of!

Just checked the size of my thighs, 25inch, really annoying though as my legs are really thin at the bottom so buying jeans is annoying as I can't buy ones that are really tight as they won;t fit over the thighs so end up with ones that are not tight to my lower leg.