Creafknation!

Sorry to start a new topic here but WTF?

Where is it?

Why throw away crucial points?

Gamble??????????? bollocks!

We are here to play football.

We are supposed to be a professional team.

let's start acting like one eh??????????

Throw away points eh? cos we can afford to do that. we can make it up later cos we're so good.

FK YOU ABERDEEN.

FK OFF!

Sorry to start a new topic here but WTF?

Where is it?

Why throw away crucial points?

Gamble??????????? bollocks!

We are here to play football.

We are supposed to be a professional team.

let's start acting like one eh??????????

Throw away points eh? cos we can afford to do that. we can make it up later cos we're so good.

FK YOU ABERDEEN.

FK OFF!

Creafknation?.....would that be Gaelic or Swahili?....or have you had to much Swally?

I'm gonna go right ahead and say I've no idea what you were talking about :drink:

:drink: cos that makes it ok.

Do you not see the seriousness of this?

We are throwing away points now that may/will be crucial later.

But it's ok cos we have Broon (even though he's just joined the list of Milne's fuds)

I agree with the two gentleman above me. I have 0 idea what you are going on about. Did you mean to type creek nation in an attempt to compare aberdeens current team with that of the Muscogee tribe of native americans? If so I fail to see the resemblance.

:drink: cos that makes it ok.

Do you not see the seriousness of this?

We are throwing away points now that may/will be crucial later.

But it's ok cos we have Broon (even though he's just joined the list of Milne's fuds)

Keep going. This is like online charades. We have to guess what the topic is about by your random posts in the thread. I like this game.

All will be fine come 31st Aug though :thumbs:

Thank fk!

Eh? Do you want to have a look at the tiopic title and then realise it makes no sense. maybe edit it so it does and folk may join in posting serious replies as at the moment it is a jumbled load of gibberish.

Nit!

Fair enough. i would love to know what the f**k creafknation means. I can only guess creation but the ranting means it is impossible to tell.

It is early in the season and as much as it pisses me off as well flying off the handle 2 games into it does no one any good.

Eh? Do you want to have a look at the tiopic title and then realise it makes no sense. maybe edit it so it does and folk may join in posting serious replies as at the moment it is a jumbled load of gibberish.

Which part of creafknation... Where is it? do you not understand?

Pwoper engluff n evafing!

Fair enough. i would love to know what the f**k creafknation means. I can only guess creation but the ranting means it is impossible to tell.

It is early in the season and as much as it pisses me off as well flying off the handle 2 games into it does no one any good.

It's ok.

These points don't matter.

It's the points later that matter. :thumbs:

We're all peeved yes. but it seems too many are peeved & expecting tomorrow