League Cup

Did Killie get a by? (however you spell it) how are they getting in next round? just cos of odd number of teams & they were 5th in league?

Should be the by goes in hat. That's the way it's done in all other comps I ken of.

Not that it's important, just curious & it'd be nice for the smaller teams (like us) to get the option of getting a by

I'm expecting no more than an early exit.

Dundee may have cut their squad, so have we. We're sh*te, they aint much better/worse. It'll be played just after we are hammered by celtic, humbled by hearts and outplayed by ITC.

If we get more than a point from our next 3 games we might just manage to scrape a win but I cant see us wining any of the next 3 games, the 4th against Dundee wont be any different.

Tie of the round.

Possible TV cash if these games are televised?

Decent crowd (compared to the 3000 we got v Berwick) maybe 8-9000 as we've not had them up here for years?

Solid chance of progression, even if it is a potential banana skin - I don't doubt Dundee will fancy their chances given our stuttering start though.

I'm delighted - we'd learn nothing facing a 3rd division team.

Tricky one, probably hardest we could've got but home tie so think we'll sneak through although may even go all the way. Had we been away, I think we'd be out. Expect Dundee will take a fair few fans up the road for this as they'll fancy their chances, they've a not bad record up here.

Why do people insist on doing this?

The most pointless thing to ever do on the net. Rocket does it also, 'oh I'll double the odds of what you get at a bookies'.

As if you'd pay out. The most pointless exercise on a forum.

'Aye, but you willing to bet'

Yeah I will, I'll put my money on at a bookies, cheers.

Come on.

Better giving your trade to the little man than these massive bookies.

:thumbs:

Crowd will be circa 6000-7000 imo.

Prob make a tiny bit of cash but better than 3500 at home v Brewick or 1000 away and a loss.

A good 1st Division side vs one of the worst SPL sides.

By no means a foregone conclusion.

But then even if we'd got a 3rd division side it wouldn't be a foregone conclusion, I guess.

I'm going 1-0 Aberdeen, and that's with my most optimistic hat on.

If it goes to replay we'll lose at Dens.

A good 1st Division side vs one of the worst SPL sides.

By no means a foregone conclusion.

But then even if we'd got a 3rd division side it wouldn't be a foregone conclusion, I guess.

I'm going 1-0 Aberdeen, and that's with my most optimistic hat on.

If it goes to replay we'll lose at Dens.

Every f**king year.

Tie goes to a finish on the night.