Little People

daytripping

Anyone been following the programme about a dwarf mother and daughter, been pretty good, the daughter has been taking driving tests and doing little people stuff.

They went to Morrocco on holiday and everybody stared at them like they were mutants.

Anyway on to the point of the post; I probably would, the daughter anyway, the mother is pretty rough to be honest and has seen better days.

I like dwarfs was my overriding feeling watching the programme, we should have more of them on tv.

I also watched the documentary. It was quite good actually, and genuinely touching. The daughter seems like a nice girl - psychologically i would'nt have a problem pumpin her, but practically im not sure i could. I think it would feel wrong...

623767-small-teen-big-world.jpg

Edit: For reference she is 3'7

I also watched the documentary. It was quite good actually, and genuinely touching. The daughter seems like a nice girl - psychologically i would'nt have a problem pumpin her, but practically im not sure i could. I think it would feel wrong...

Bit like Cerrie fae CBeebies. She looks filthy, but there's something about her stump that wid put me aff.

article-1152466-039FD2B5000005DC-634_468x396.jpg

whats teh difference between a midget and a dwarf?

Well a dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs. Its caused by a hormone deficiency (bloody hormones).

A midget is still a dwarf but there arms and legs are in proportion - like anton for example.

An elf is a supernatural being, sometimes their invisible, their like fary

The... let's get the terminology correct... the shortarse on the left looks like a chick I knew. Never stabbed her with my love-dagger, but would definitely have liked to. She wasnae much bigger than a shortarse herself... only problem was she was schizophrenic or something, so if you poked her you'd have to make sure you got out of there before one of her other personalities turned up and thought she'd been raped.

I'd have no problem shagging a mentally ill midget, so long as you took the necessary precautions. giving her a false name and phone number is always a good start.

Actually used to do that back in the heyday of trapping. Used to steal the other reps business cards and tell lassies I was him. Here's my card if you want to get in touch . Pretty sure he used to do the same thing to me, though.