Fly Direct To Baku

Tommy

For work it's good I guess but god help anyone who fancies going there for a holiday.

Shithole. Complete and utter shithole.

I want to visit as much countries as I can before I die. This flight does take my fancy but I'd imagine it will cost a fortune. Is it really that bad a place? I like culture, museums, vising poiltical institutions and the likes on holiday. Would it offer anything like that? Sorry I know hardly anything about Azerbaijan.

I want to visit as much countries as I can before I die. This flight does take my fancy but I'd imagine it will cost a fortune. Is it really that bad a place? I like culture, museums, vising poiltical institutions and the likes on holiday. Would it offer anything like that? Sorry I know hardly anything about Azerbaijan.

It has one of Dan Cruickshanks wonders of the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Temple_of_Baku

Agree with cheesepipes here. Went to a few places in Latvia and the women were stunning. And the booze was cheap. Outside the capital I got beer for 40p. There were loads of gentlemen's clubs if I remember (was a few years ago) where men had to pay and women got in for free (haha). I visited a few and didn't mind getting served by scantily lad women at all. They piss all over the strippers Aberdeen has to offer.

Agree with cheesepipes here. Went to a few places in Latvia and the women were stunning. And the booze was cheap. Outside the capital I got beer for 40p. There were loads of gentlemen's clubs if I remember (was a few years ago) where men had to pay and women got in for free (haha). I visited a few and didn't mind getting served by scantily lad women at all. They piss all over the strippers Aberdeen has to offer.

You swing both ways MDAL ? Big Man might need your number