Thundercats

robbo

incase anyone who isnt aware (or as much of a sad sack as me), theres a new thundercats away to air on cartoon network.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/04/04/thundercats-trailer-2/

kinda cool that the old king is being voiced by the guy who was lion-o in the 80s cartoon.

ive just moved into a new house so with no internet or tv for the past 7 few days, ive been flying through my complete thundercats which ive never actually watched since i bought it 6 years ago....but christ, what a cartoon.

really am torn as to which was better now. ive always said he-man was superior but thundercats is much better than i remembered.

29 on monday and im still watching thundercats and he-man. will i grow up? will i f**k, i just googled the sword of omens to see if i could buy another one since my one from my younger days was probably binned many moons ago

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thudercats for me as it had young females to aspire to - Cheetara and Wyliecat. Although Snarf did bug the f**k out of me at times

aye, snarf was a pain in the arse as was cringer in he-man.

however as one site put it, in a post-modern jaja-binks era, those 2 pale in comparison and actually serve a purpose.

even in my relatively young age, i always had a bit of a thing for catra from she-ra

catra.png?w=218&h=401

think it was the voice. something about her voice and harley quinn from batman, their voice has an edge to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syAskSqoXcs

i did laugh at one of the thundercat episodes yesterday, all the males were hypnotised by this evil sorceress who was made out to be the most beautiful thing any of them had ever seen. cheetara however didnt fall under her spell and went off on a anti-lesbian message: your evil beauty may mesmerize men, but i am a woman and you hold no mystery for me.

also laughed my tits off at an espiode where tigra goes underground and meets a stranger who offered fruits that make you feel good, but you get addicted. then to feed his addiction and get more of these "fruits" had to do things that put his friends and his life in danger.

didnt realise how thickly they laid on these messages back in the day

incase anyone who isnt aware (or as much of a sad sack as me), theres a new thundercats away to air on cartoon network.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/04/04/thundercats-trailer-2/

kinda cool that the old king is being voiced by the guy who was lion-o in the 80s cartoon.

ive just moved into a new house so with no internet or tv for the past 7 few days, ive been flying through my complete thundercats which ive never actually watched since i bought it 6 years ago....but christ, what a cartoon.

really am torn as to which was better now. ive always said he-man was superior but thundercats is much better than i remembered.

29 on monday and im still watching thundercats and he-man. will i grow up? will i f**k, i just googled the sword of omens to see if i could buy another one since my one from my younger days was probably binned many moons ago

I used to love the Thundercats when I was a kid. I actually watched the first episode of the new series out of curiosity and I have to say I'm impressed. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk8cz8_thundercats-2011-episode-1-the-sword-of-omens-1-3_shortfilms

also laughed my tits off at an espiode where tigra goes underground and meets a stranger who offered fruits that make you feel good, but you get addicted. then to feed his addiction and get more of these "fruits" had to do things that put his friends and his life in danger.

didnt realise how thickly they laid on these messages back in the day

I remember a pretty similar episode of Bravestarr when the kids got addicted to 'spin' (must've been New Texas crack or something)

powerful stuff, that wee kid dien and Zammo's hard times put me off drugs for life. :thumbup1:

http://splashpage.mt...cats-trailer-2/

Thndercats was my favourite when the kids were growing up.....the only one I could sit through from beginning to end.

Sit hivnae sat thro' a hale episode of Eastenders.......ever !

Thndercats was my favourite when the kids were growing up.....the only one I could sit through from beginning to end.

Sit hivnae sat thro' a hale episode of Eastenders.......ever !

The Singing Kettle on Sunday past was outstanding.

Nothing to do with Thundercats but I mentioned to Phoenix that I was attending last week.

He used to smoke dope with Arty. :sherlock:

Anyone remember the Hurricaines? A cartoon about a football team, whose scorelines were like cricket scores. Beast of a cartoon. Yon black boy from Africa who wouldnt wear football boots and they had him in bare feet! No way in hell they could do that now