Best Afc Football Forum

daytripping

I've had a look at the other two today and can honestly say hand on heart that this one blows the others away, this in both football and off topic debate, Mad is going so quickly downhill the last thing it needed was a re skin to make it slower and worse, only a change of leadership will ever see it get back any credibility.

Donstalk is shyte, nuff said.

This one just gets better and better, with the new poster additions made in the January transfer/banning window this one improved tenfold, well done admin, keep it up.

I can't get on at work but as I understand it Aberdeen Mad has a on topic (i.e Aberdeen) and off topic (anything goes) section. I think that's how this forum should be designed, its not busy enough to warrant a sub forum for every type of discussion imo.

I can't get on at work but as I understand it Aberdeen Mad has a on topic (i.e Aberdeen) and off topic (anything goes) section. I think that's how this forum should be designed, its not busy enough to warrant a sub forum for every type of discussion imo.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried RUL Rigano. Especially the bit about anything goes.

This is better as you know what it is exactly you are looking for and want to read about.

It's also a bit boring over there these days. Odin's Left Peg is especially dull. :sherlock:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried RUL Rigano. Especially the bit about anything goes.

This is better as you know what it is exactly you are looking for and want to read about.

It's also a bit boring over there these days. Odin's Left Peg is especially dull. :sherlock:

:laughing:

I think the secret to a successful Afc Internet forum thingy is, don't ban me.

See what happened to AbMad after I got punted.

I'm like a modern day Jesus.

Or Moses.

Aye a proper one man team you were on Ab mad with no support from anyone else. :itch-chin:

The success of the forum is down to good moderation and humorous/ knowledgeable posters.

Ab Mad had the latter of the two but decided a while back to have neither.

This place had none of the two previously but now has them both. (With the odd exception regarding moderators.)

The best thing about Hat is Tup. :wave::swear::gay:

f**k all to do with this topic(i know some get a boner about this)

But, those butt ugly hookers in Oslo/Stavanger(canna comment on Bergen) have the cheek to charge up to 200 note for a hump.

f**kers are straight out the Jungle, shown how to apply lipstick and thrown down the city centre in high heels.

Scandal!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: