Eu Membership

daytripping

Following on from another thread; it really is time to get out of the EU, it has done us far more harm than good and with Turkey about to join we'll see another huge wave of immigrants land on our shores looking for an easy life and handouts, no doubt many of them will be stab merchants and crooks.

Why should our Country subsidise the poor/lazy Countries of Europe, what do we get in return, miserly fishing quota's and immigration on a never before seen scale.

We still retain the pound which should make it quite straight forward.

Get out now.

Following on from another thread; it really is time to get out of the EU, it has done us far more harm than good and with Turkey about to join we'll see another huge wave of immigrants land on our shores looking for an easy life and handouts, no doubt many of them will be stab merchants and crooks.

Why should our Country subsidise the poor/lazy Countries of Europe, what do we get in return, miserly fishing quota's and immigration on a never before seen scale.

Get out now.

I've just had a call from the Daily Mail asking if you will contact them about writing an article for them DT.

Shall I just send them your post?

I've just had a call from the Daily Mail asking if you will contact them about writing an article for them DT.

Shall I just send them your post?

If this is the type of thing the Daily Mail is printing then I say good for them, they've got it right.

I only read the Sun and the EE so wouldn't know, I do note that stupid lefties on bulletin boards look down their noses at the Mail so the paper must be doing something correct.

If this is the type of thing the Daily Mail is printing then I say good for them, they've got it right.

I only read the Sun and the EE so wouldn't know, I do note that stupid lefties on bulletin boards look down their noses at the Mail so the paper must be doing something correct.

:laughing:

Hard to argue with a post like that. ;)

If we left the EU would we be allowed to buy a pound of carrots again?

If so I'm all for it.

But if we did leave we would not get any more useful cycle lanes like the one from the A96 at Craibstone roundabout to Wellheads drive :hysterical:

Ye'll appreciate this ane Robbie:

They're building a cycle/walking path fae Kokstad tae Flesland. Jist in time really as eh was planning on cycling tae the airport wi all meh suitcases when eh go on meh hols :thumbup1:

But if we did leave we would not get any more useful cycle lanes like the one from the A96 at Craibstone roundabout to Wellheads drive :hysterical:

I use that stretch of road every day and half the cyclists don't even use the fecker, makes my blood boil that we give them it and they still want to use the road. :angry2:

When I get past them I make sure my car is right beside the kerb at the lights so they don't shoot up the inside, most of the chunts just go down the middle. :angry2:

Get out now.

You can't have an opinion like that, you'll be classed a racist (althought there are a couple of not quite PC comments in there).

• Admin

Always fun to be had with a Daily Mail Headline Generator :thumbup1:

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

WILL THE GERMANS MAKE DRIVERS IMPOTENT?

WILL IMMIGRANTS DEFRAUD THE MIDDLE CLASS?

WILL FEMINISM STEAL FROM TAXPAYERS?

COULD GYPSIES MOLEST MIDDLE BRITAIN?

WILL LESBIANS BURGLE YOUR DAUGHTERS?

HAS FACEBOOK GIVEN HARD-WORKING FAMILIES CANCER?

:laughing:

Although i'm shocked none of the headlines mentioned Diana

If the likes of Poland let me and my family into their Country and gave me a house and benefits then we should repay the compliment, unfortunately only Britain dishes out the freebies, it just isn't fair or right, especially given the state of the finances in our Country.

[citation needed]

If the likes of Poland let me and my family into their Country and gave me a house and benefits then we should repay the compliment, unfortunately only Britain dishes out the freebies, it just isn't fair or right, especially given the state of the finances in our Country.

Where's your source? I thought the whole point of the EU was to create an area where people could live and work wherever they wanted? This would include access to social security, education and health care.

What freebies do Poles get here?

I've no idea, I just need to see proof that this is the case.

I did read that EU parent can come and work here and claim family allowance for

kids who have not come over here.

Britain really is a soft touch.

And WTF are these incomers allowed to sit begging on Union Street ?

I've no problem with the many foreigners who come here and work but

it does my head in that many are here to take the piss.

Get out now.

When's Turkey joining? Have I missed something here? About to join would imply soon. Can you tell me where you got that info?

DId we see a huge wave of immigrants when Bulgaria and Romania joined? I've no idea, just wondering what the facts are?

What do you determine to be a huge wave of immigration? I'm sure I heard on the radio that more Eastern Europeans were moving back.

Is there a relationship between increased crime and immigartion?

What are the poor/lazy countries of Europe?

I'm just needing clarification to the points you made.

Get out now.

What a load of tripe

We've got a lot more out of being in Europe than we've had sh*t to put up with. If we weren't in the EU we'd have no exports to speak of, no weight behind trade negotiations, human rights negotiations, the UK would have even less say in world politics and I would've found it just as hard to get work in Europe and travel round it as these Turks you speak of that are coming to take all our joabs in wimmin. Shouldnt complain too much about them taking our wimmin either, the Turks like their females older, the female Turks like their men a little older. Would make the whole middle age trade in a lot easier for starters.

We are the poor lazy country of Europe. What is left of our economy is fed by the taxes of the Poles etc that come here and actually put in a days graft, holding down 2 and 3 jobs. They take good looking women with then, granted their dress sense leaves a lot to be desired but that makes no difference once you get them off.

IF the Turks get membership and that is still an IF then they will probably get the same type of membership as some of the other Bulcan states which means their people will still need work permits before they can enter and work in the UK.

You don't need a citation, I've already told you.

another load of tripe

If I go to France, Spain, Germany, anywhere in the EU to retire I will be able to claim their state pension.

If I was made unemployed in Holland I would've been given their dole money, dole money which is a dam sight more than we get here.

If I moved to France I could claim their benefits after 3 months of working.

People who move here have to have 1 year of work history in the UK to be able to claim full benefits. They will be given tax credits etc just like everyone else straight away but they do not get housing benefit, job seekers or any other benefit we cant claim unless we meet the criteria, just like us.

You don't need a citation, I've already told you.

These are countries that have benefits arrangements or reciprocal agreements with the UK. (The UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but not the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.)

This means you may be able to get benefits in the following countries:

We are the poor lazy country of Europe. What is left of our economy is fed by the taxes of the Poles etc that come here and actually put in a days graft, holding down 2 and 3 jobs. They take good looking women with then, granted their dress sense leaves a lot to be desired but that makes no difference once you get them off.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

another load of tripe

If I go to France, Spain, Germany, anywhere in the EU to retire I will be able to claim their state pension.

If I was made unemployed in Holland I would've been given their dole money, dole money which is a dam sight more than we get here.

If I moved to France I could claim their benefits after 3 months of working.

People who move here have to have 1 year of work history in the UK to be able to claim full benefits. They will be given tax credits etc just like everyone else straight away but they do not get housing benefit, job seekers or any other benefit we cant claim unless we meet the criteria, just like us.

That's quite enough facts for this thread thanks. I'll stick to lifting my opinion straight from The Sun.