Aberdeen 4-4 Celtic

Fascinating game, but shocking defence from both sides that day. If I mind right, the match thread on here was legendary, some random started trolling the thread cos he found the game unacceptable to his eyes, which lead to his inevitable hilarious meltdown (involving plenty examples of keyboard warrior-itis) after several pages of other posters taking him apart.

Fascinating game, but shocking defence from both sides that day. If I mind right, the match thread on here was legendary, some random started trolling the thread cos he found the game unacceptable to his eyes, which lead to his inevitable hilarious meltdown (involving plenty examples of keyboard warrior-itis) after several pages of other posters taking him apart.

Can't say i remember that tbh, please elaborate?

Aye, I was lurking on here, bout a month or so afore I joined, plenty o folk were sayin about how good a game it was, then this random troll piped up sayin that he couldn't accept that performance fae Aberdeen as losing 4 goals in a game was unaccetable. Plenty folk answered back, thinkin he was fishing, which he wasn't, and he then started arguing with a few folk on here, which lead to him threatening to batter posters. Apologies if ma memory's a bit fuzzy, it disnae help fan most o the 2010 stuff got wiped fan the forum went doon the shitter at Xmas

I remember watching that game on the Judy platform with my free pop, crisps and tunnocks teacake.

Cracking game and two great goals from Paton and Mackie.

I just wish Paton could get his head sorted as I've believed he's capable of goals like that. Just never shows it enough. And Mackie could score a great goal like that with the take down and volley one minute then miss an open goal the next.