God Hates Fags

Westboro Baptist Church

I doubt if their reasons for coming here are genuine. These self-styled do-gooders are usually people who have collected money and are out for a 'jolly'. Their twisted mentalities convince them that they are 'saving the World' , that's the excuse for their s h i t ; their self-righteousness is laughable.....and I'd probably 'do time' for them if I caught them in the act , they'd bring out the worst in me.

Have they got the right to come over here and do this? Seems f u c k i n' absurd to me...and I'm faaar from f u c k i n' pleased aboot it. :angry2:

Westboro Baptist Church

(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)

3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325 www.GodHatesFags.com

Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events

Sunday, July 31, 2011 NEWS RELEASE

(Background, photos, video, sermons, parodies & hymns

Westboro Baptist Church

I doubt if their reasons for coming here are genuine. These self-styled do-gooders are usually people who have collected money and are out for a 'jolly'. Their twisted mentalities convince them that they are 'saving the World' , that's the excuse for their s h i t ; their self-righteousness is laughable.....and I'd probably 'do time' for them if I caught them in the act , they'd bring out the worst in me.

Have they got the right to come over here and do this? Seems f u c k i n' absurd to me...and I'm faaar from f u c k i n' pleased aboot it. :angry2:

Can you imagine the uproar if this was done by any other group... The media and media led general public would be up in arms if this was a Muslim group or some extremists like the EDL.

Because they are Christian crusaders though its left alone.

With a bit of luck they'll get the same 'warm' reception the orange marches get in Aberdeen.

To be fair there are an awful lot of chutney ferrets mincing up and down Karl Johans Gate, we renamed it to Karl Johans Back Gate.

One of the worst was this queer c**t mincing down in tight denim shorts and pink woolly jumper walking a chihuahua, with an over exaggerated gay limp wrist swinging in the sunshine, me and my work buddy were sitting out the front of Winston Churchills and were the only 2 folk that seemed to notice, must be a regular occurance.

I'd give him 30 seconds up Union Street on a Saturday night before he was set upon by a gang of Neds.

Naebody was giving him a second glance coz Karl Johan is full of fine pussy that needs to be ogled. Is this the buddy with the penchant for Frank Bruno hookers? Would explain alot.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think a gay person should be permitted to be a priest, preaching christian family values from the bible doesn't equate with that persons lifestyle imo.

I'm also all for free speech so wish the group all the best for their visit.

I don't think it has much to do with fashion , daytripping , homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time and not merely confined to the human species , the Greeks actively encouraged it....aye 'in the army'.....'sojers' like ! Don't fancy it masel' but others have the right to do whit the f u c k they like wi' their bodies.

Also , gays can be good too ! Wisdom and do-gooding is not the preserve of the heterosexual only , a lorra gays do a lorra good and leave the planet a better place.

Apart from offending your sensibilities about what is right and what is not ( unless you can explain to me how gays are having a detrimental effect on your life , other than just the idea of it ) , gays are pretty harmless.

Leave them alane is fit I say.

ps in case anybody is under any misunderstanding , I'm all for free speech too.

I don't think it has much to do with fashion , daytripping , homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time and not merely confined to the human species , the Greeks actively encouraged it....aye 'in the army'.....'sojers' like ! Don't fancy it masel' but others have the right to do whit the f u c k they like wi' their bodies.

Also , gays can be good too ! Wisdom and do-gooding is not the preserve of the heterosexual only , a lorra gays do a lorra good and leave the planet a better place.

Apart from offending your sensibilities about what is right and what is not ( unless you can explain to me how gays are having a detrimental effect on your life , other than just the idea of it ) , gays are pretty harmless.

Leave them alane is fit I say.

ps in case anybody is under any misunderstanding , I'm all for free speech too.

They don't have a detrimental effect on my life and I didn't say they did.

I did ponder why someone should be given a job as a priest if that person is gay, the bible states it is wrong and as that person will be preaching directly from the bible then it simply doesn't equate.

They don't have a detrimental effect on my life and I didn't say they did.

I did ponder why someone should be given a job as a priest if that person is gay, the bible states it is wrong and as that person will be preaching directly from the bible then it simply doesn't equate.

No I ken ye didnae so I was wondering aboot the extent of your objection.

If it's the priestly thing , then it does take a leap of the morality hurdle , I debated it masel' for lang enough and came to the conclusion , if it's nae hurtin' me then just live and let live.

I guess the bible does say what you claim it does , I was never an avid reader but I believe it's a very interesting book. It is full of contradictions as you'd expect , since it was written by 66 different guys( nae wifies as far as I ken ? Ruth , mebbe ? ).