For The Love Of God Milne

Can't see me getting my money out and going to games until Mr Milne does the same.

Any excuse for folk not to go support their club.

First it was because of Porterfield, then Blunderwood then now Milne.

If your a part time fan and too tight to go, just admit it

I play football every Saturday but yesterday I couldn't be bothered going because we are clearly lacking in a few areas and our owner has no ambition so sort it. I am also skint this month and raiding my piggy bank did cross my mind for a split second but I lay down and took deep breaths until the thoughts past.

How do you manage to go to both Aberdeen and Everton matches?

Likely that we will just tread water until the new stadium is built...after that, god knows!

Christ, how on earth are we going to magic the money to build that?

2014 we're going to be in it are we?

yea, I'll believe it when I see it.

BELIEVE THAT MILNE WILL DELIVER

long the question "Milne, why the disproportionate spending towards Aberdeen against your (reported) wealth?" has been answered with a wavering whisper, rather than a strong statement, of -

"Don't want to put money into something that might not reap rewards, too much of a risk"

Fair enough it would be if the team was showing a steady, slow improvement where things are unlikely to be affected by your lack of investment.

But the obvious fact is, that we are slowly corroding into disrepair, would you believe it, like anything you leave without appropriate regard for a significant period of time.

So the fact is Milne, you've no choice but to invest-

Via your own neglect Stewart, you have now forced your hand into spending to save this club from relegation. You have no choice... lest your wish is to see us playing in the first division.

We may as well wish for fantastical football elves to steal into Pittodrie and replace the guys we have with actual footballers, as wish for Milne to spend any of his personal mountain of cash on the club he's running into the ground.

In fact, of the two scenarios, the fantastical football elves is the more likely to happen.

But the obvious fact is, that we are slowly corroding into disrepair, would you believe it, like anything you leave without appropriate regard for a significant period of time.

So the fact is Milne, you've no choice but to invest-

Via your own neglect Stewart, you have now forced your hand into spending to save this club from relegation. You have no choice... lest your wish is to see us playing in the first division.

Good post, but Milne's philanthropy when it comes to AFC, relative to his total personal wealth, appears to be on a par with thon c**t Scrooge.

Good post, but Milne's philanthropy when it comes to AFC, relative to his total personal wealth, appears to be on a par with thon c**t Scrooge.

It's not philanthropy....

Desperate as the next guy...

I fu8kkin don't know...

If I won or had ten or twenty million to spare...I'd pump it all into AFC

I most certainly am.

Everton is a smaller club than Liverpool, pretty easy to grab a season ticket there - I've been on the waiting list for Anfield since hmmmm 2003 possibly, it's extremely hard to get season ticket.

It was also quite tough to get tickets for Anfield when I was younger as I didn't know anyone, but now I know plenty more folk I can get tickets - and therefore got my name down for 4 up and coming games.

When you used to go to Anfield you picked up tickets through AOLSC, but you don't seem to go much anymore :(.

I don't go and watch Aberdeen, because I'd much rather blow my money on a ticket for going to see Liverpool, you are the opposite and are dedicated to the Dons more than Liverpool.

What was the last Dons game you went to see loon?

We may as well wish for fantastical football elves to steal into Pittodrie and replace the guys we have with actual footballers, as wish for Milne to spend any of his personal mountain of cash on the club he's running into the ground.

In fact, of the two scenarios, the fantastical football elves is the more likely to happen.

Football elves, eh?

I didn't realise Tommy MacLean was still involved in football

:lolrangers: