Why?

DannyBhoy

Been reading Aberdeen forums since a certain game at Paradise last season, I've been surprised at the hatred shown towards us 'Weegies'.

I've worked in Stirling, Perth, and the capital and never cam across it so why is it so fierce from up north?

P.S. Apart from us all signing on and so forth.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading Aberdeen forums since a certain game at Paradise last season, I've been surprised at the hatred shown towards us 'Weegies'.

I've worked in Stirling, Perth, and the capital and never cam across it so why is it so fierce from up north?

Partly political as central belt think nothing north of Cumbernauld should be funded. Partly Rangers and Celtic for multitude of reasons.

Add in accents, manners, ned culture aswell

To be fair it isnt just weegies, if its south of Stonehaven then its tarred with the same brush but for your question I will concentrate on the weegies for you.

If you want an honest, truthful answer then why not get on a plane to a Spanish holiday destination and see what Glasgow's finest do to represent us abroad. I've never been so embarrassed as I am when I walk into Prestwick airport at 4am to see a load of weegies pissed, ready to fight and generally causing trouble before they even get onto the flight. Then there's that horrid here we f**king go nonsense to deal with for 4-5 hours and once you arrive people dodge you as soon as you say you're Scottish because they were being harassed by a bunch of weegie neds at the pool the day before just before the same neds chucked all the bins in the pool and shat in the sun loungers. Add that to the wide boy hard man act and it pretty much covers why I feel disdain to anyone with a weegie accent.

Weegies are indeed the most disgusting breed of sub-humans this planet has produced.

Cos you wear Ireland / England tops to games - like the twat in an Ireland top with a Scottish accent singing loudly outside the Regent Bar when I was driving home yesterday. C4nt.

Or cos your supporters bus blocked one half of Regent Street with its f4cking hazard lights on whilst your scummy fans went into a pub to "enjoy a bevvy" before the drive home. Inconsiderate c4nts.

Or cos you claim to have "invented" the f4cking backs to the game jumping about p1sch. C4nts.

Because you invented high rise developments, because you dominate the Scottish social and political agenda and because both your top clubs have presided over a systematic destruction our once beautiful game (thanks to nothing more than your irrational and illogical belief in the existence of a deity).

I don

To be fair it isnt just weegies, if its south of Stonehaven then its tarred with the same brush but for your question I will concentrate on the weegies for you.

If you want an honest, truthful answer then why not get on a plane to a Spanish holiday destination and see what Glasgow's finest do to represent us abroad. I've never been so embarrassed as I am when I walk into Prestwick airport at 4am to see a load of weegies pissed, ready to fight and generally causing trouble before they even get onto the flight. Then there's that horrid here we f**king go nonsense to deal with for 4-5 hours and once you arrive people dodge you as soon as you say you're Scottish because they were being harassed by a bunch of weegie neds at the pool the day before just before the same neds chucked all the bins in the pool and shat in the sun loungers. Add that to the wide boy hard man act and it pretty much covers why I feel disdain to anyone with a weegie accent.

Weegies are indeed the most disgusting breed of sub-humans this planet has produced.

I have this episode to survive this coming Sunday, thank f**k I was able to pay extra and select our flight seats.

i hate weigys because they still wear kappa. i hate weigys because they are arrogant pricks to a man/woman/kid. i hate weigys because the carry knives like we carry wallets. the accent is like a f**king nail being scraped down a chalkboard and quite frankly i hate anyone remotely affiliated with rangers and celtic more than anyone else on the planet.

Cos you wear Ireland / England tops to games - like the twat in an Ireland top with a Scottish accent singing loudly outside the Regent Bar when I was driving home yesterday. C4nt.

Or cos your supporters bus blocked one half of Regent Street with its f4cking hazard lights on whilst your scummy fans went into a pub to "enjoy a bevvy" before the drive home. Inconsiderate c4nts.

Or cos you claim to have "invented" the f4cking backs to the game jumping about p1sch. C4nts.

Yea but it's just 'the banter' ye know :checkit:

Because of Michelle McManus.

Mr Pipes, from what I've read, you are a scholar and a gentleman - and I regularly piss myself laughing at your posts, but are you saying you wouldn't fling one up her?

Of course there's going to be arseholes with a west of Scotland accent, you get that everywhere, more people, more arseholes, think about it. Even in places like Dingwall (Ross County - I know) the hatred doesn't seem so fierce. Is it small man syndrome?

Mr Pipes, from what I've read, you are a scholar and a gentleman - and I regularly piss myself laughing at your posts, but are you saying you wouldn't fling one up her?

Of course there's going to be arseholes with a west of Scotland accent, you get that everywhere, more people, more arseholes, think about it. Even in places like Dingwall (Ross County - I know) the hatred doesn't seem so fierce. Is it small man syndrome?

No. We just don't like yous :thumbs:

I can concur the "weegies on holiday" problem.

There was a family of weegies in the pool at our hotel, the boy must have been around 8/9 and he was telling his, I think, dad to f**k off and to go f**k himself. I've never been more embarassed about being Scottish in my life! I wanted to speak to every person sitting round the pool and personally apologise for them! Anyone from outside of Scotland won't differentiate between them and us.

Your asking me if i would shag that disgusting fat mess.

Of course i would Dannybhoy, it would be a f**king privilege. :spunk:

I know a couple of boys from Bailleston who knew her before her pop idol days, and apparently she's never been shy of the old sausage, in more ways than one. She would give you a gobble like it was a 6 inch sub of the day, wouldn't need to ask her for a bj twice.

cant be that

I've only ever been called big man in the weege

So no answer to my point in regard to how embarrassing the animal like antics of a weegie abroad are?

I think you're :fishing: wee man