Away Form

After discussions at weekend about how not bothering to head down to Tynecastle on Saturday as more than likely will lose as we don't beat top 6 sides away, looked up our away record over last few years and came up with following.

Since start of 2007/08 season we have played teams who finished in top six a total of 38 times in the league.

We have won just 2.

Drawn 8

Lost 28

Scored 25

Conceded 81

Pretty shocking really and something we simply must improve on.

Complete away record in same period is W18 D20 L37 F69 A119

Incidentally the 3-0 win at Tynecastle and 1-0 win at Tannadice both came under McGhee!!

After discussions at weekend about how not bothering to head down to Tynecastle on Saturday as more than likely will lose as we don't beat top 6 sides away, looked up our away record over last few years and came up with following.

Since start of 2007/08 season we have played teams who finished in top six a total of 38 times in the league.

We have won just 2.

Drawn 8

Lost 28

Scored 25

Conceded 81

Incidentally the 3-0 win at Tynecastle and 1-0 win at Tannadice both came under McGhee!!

Great stuff but Hearts aren't in the top 6 at the moment so your research pretty much means f**k all.

This season our away record reads played 1, lost 1 which I feel is a far more relevant statistic than trawling through the last 3 seasons.

Probably the main reason i don't miss going to away games now after stopping going to all and picking and choosing a select handful.

I seem to remember our away record the last season of Calderwood was pretty good or did I imagine that?

We couldn't buy a win at home but regularly won away.

Is that right or did I imagine it?

EDIT: Might have been his second last season in charge.

Probably the main reason i don't miss going to away games now after stopping going to all and picking and choosing a select handful.

I remember a season under Calderwood we won more than 10 away games, think I missed about 2 that season....season we finished 3rd I think.

I'd usually be disappointed to miss Hearts away but not bothered about Saturday. Will miss Ibrox for the first time in about 6 years (barring the midweeker a couple seasons ago) too.

Might go to Hibs.

I seem to remember our away record the last season of Calderwood was pretty good or did I imagine that?

We couldn't buy a win at home but regularly won away.

Is that right or did I imagine it?

EDIT: Might have been his second last season in charge.

08/09 W5 D6 L8 F19 A23

07/08 W4 D3 L11 F17 A37

06/07 W8 D5 L6 F22 A17

05/06 W5 D6 L7 F16 A23

04/05 W10 D3 L7 F22 A22

We have won just 2.

Drawn 8

Lost 28

Scored 25

Conceded 81

So Calderwood never managed an away win at a top 6 team in his last 3 seasons - is that correct?

Better not tell Millertime

Think away your now down to the true fans but they dont support. Most going because they always have, some for booze and rest for something to do! Nobodys singing because theres f**k all worth singing about! P.s. That 3 0 against hearts was epic but fairly sure we lost the following home game?

• 3 months later...

We have won just 2.

Drawn 8

Lost 28

Scored 25

Conceded 81

With 3 of our next 4 games coming away from home good time to bring up the need to address our shocking away record.

Since January last year our away record in league under Broon reads 1 win 3 draws and 8 losses. Scored just 1 goal in 6 away games this season.

With 3 of our next 4 games coming away from home good time to bring up the need to address our shocking away record.

Since January last year our away record in league under Broon reads 1 win 3 draws and 8 losses. Scored just 1 goal in 6 away games this season.

Aye. If it doesn't improve over those next 3 aways then I'd imagine Broon would be pretty much on the brink of getting the dunt.

Who do Inverness have in the same time scale?

Could be an important factor too with regards to Brown's position over the next few weeks. :itch-chin:

Aye. If it doesn't improve over those next 3 aways then I'd imagine Broon would be pretty much on the brink of getting the dunt.

Could be an important factor too with regards to Brown's position over the next few weeks. :itch-chin:

Away to Hearts on Saturday.

Away to St Mirren

Home to Dundee United

Away to huns.

Then us.

Mixed bag for Inverness coming up. But from what seen of them on Saturday and from last few games think they will get points on board and not go down. Dunfermline the poorest side in league for me and looking for them to lose now most weeks and see if we can get above then move away from them. Makes Saturday's game massive for us.

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Hearts v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, 3 December 2011

St Mirren v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Inverness CT v Dundee Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Rangers v Inverness CT, 15:00

Saturday, 24 December 2011

Inverness CT v Aberdeen, 12:30

No point disputing the fact that the clubs results were fucking dire in calderwoods last 4 months, its been on a downward curve since then.

Massive downward slope in the last half season back then and since then been pretty much same results wise and 2 massive failures under 2 managers since.