Scout Or Afc Man In The Stand

During the Celtic game at the weekend, I was behind an oldish man who was taking exstensive notes on a football note pad. It seemed to be mostly notes on Celtic I think, I read one of his notes which said "must be good (strong) with possession".

He had a black addidas jacket and enjoyed two pies at half time, I was wondering if he would be an AFC man or a scout watching the game with Celtic being his main interest.

During the Celtic game at the weekend, I was behind an oldish man who was taking exstensive notes on a football note pad. It seemed to be mostly notes on Celtic I think, I read one of his notes which said "must be good (strong) with possession".

He had a black addidas jacket and enjoyed two pies at half time, I was wondering if he would be an AFC man or a scout watching the game with Celtic being his main interest.

Did he have a moustache?

tumblr_lcf1qtN0sC1qaun7do1_400.jpg

Maybe it was just an exorcist doing his homework at the fitba?

the-exorcist.jpg