Grampian Police

spamspamspam

Can't make out much but its all a bit confusing.

Why were they recording the guy that had been assaulted? The loon that had been assaulted does kick his foot out at a copper and prior to the camera man being arrested the copper clearly says "excuse me" then "thats it" after a scuffle....is it likely a copper would say excuse me then bang them up against a wall?

These c**ts are happy enough filming supporters at pittodrie so what's their

problem with an arrest being filmed?

w*nkers.

They're unbelievable really, i mean most people in this city would happily help the police if it was in the public's best interest and they went about their role in the proper way but when you see actions like in that video i'm not surprised of the rep they get. Disgraceful stuff and i'd like to think if the top dog at Grampian Police had seen that he'd do something about it, but probably wouldn't.

f**king disgusting. i am boiling watching it. coward b*stards 5 handed on a boy clearly panicking on the floor. the dude with the camera, what has he actually done wrong? pricks, absolute pricks. i hope the guy reported this bri, do you know him? this is blatent police brutallity, scum b*stards probibly bullied at school. excuse my language folks but i find stuff like this absolutely disgusting.

This is absolutely disgusting. Downloaded it before it gets removed (which it probably will)...

Do u ken the boy spam?

:o

nope, just one of things that get sent round.

Hard to tell what's going on... the guy doing the filming is standing way too close to give any detail.

Didn't see any punches or kicks being thrown by the cops that might constitute a clear case of brutality.

story goes...

On Friday 5th of August 2011 an individual was violently assaulted and knocked unconscious. He was bleeding heavily from his mouth, his hand, he had urinated himself and he was making grunting noises, appearing to be choking on his tongue. I was the first responder and was applying first aid and trying to wake him up before the ambulance arrived. The police arrived first, and they were hitting him hard on his face, trying to wake him up. He came to, panicked and this is what they did to him.

I was filming their actions because I believed it to be brutal, heavy handed and a complete mis-use of their power. An officer tried to take my phone and when I raised my arm and moved my phone out of his reach, I was wrestled to the ground, had my face rammed into the concrete, my arms forced behind my back, beaten around the body with their fists, hand-cuffed, picked up by my arms, rushed down the alley with my head forced down and my arms up the air behind me, causing lacerations and bruising to my wrists before being thrown into the van, face down.

I've been "woken up" once by 2 rozzers for sleeping in a bus stop after a heavy session one sunny afternoon and I can vouch for the rude awakening they give you. I was woken by a policeman pinching the back of my earlobe as hard as he could while slapping me in the face. When I awoke I could feel burning in my ear and face from the slapping.

They're not all c**ts, far from it. I've met more decent ones than arseholes like this but its these guys that assist in giving all the police in town a hard time IMO. If you expect to be harassed like this you set off on the offensive...

It also starts with the police already trying to handcuff the injured boy and you hear them explaining later that he was being handcuffed for his own safety and is to be seen by the paramedics.

Again most of the "info" of what happened before the film starts comes from the cameraman and as RUL points out there is a kick captured if nothing else.

Perhaps not the police officers finest hour but there does appear to be more to it than the cameraman indicates and the police appear pretty reasonable when being recorded without their knowledge in general conversation after the arrest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, believe me, I've had sh*t from these arseholes myself.

I've been detained for 'running'... I swear to god.. out in my trackie running one evening and they pull me over and ask what I'm doing. "I'm running." I explain, understanding that some people aren't that bright and need basic human motion explained to them. "Fit fae" is the response. "Fae nithin', officer. I'm doing it to keep fit." Not good enough, and they proceed to ask me about my evening's activities. Obviously they know full well what I'm doing, but decide to dick me around for their own amusement.

I've been pulled over for not having my lights on, and quizzed like I'd committed a murder.

I've even been interrogated as to what I planned to do with a newspaper I was reading.

Oh, and was forced to remove an Aberdeen scarf, then told I'd be arrested if I kept shaking my head at the copper, even though I had complied with the order that I remove the scarf. Apparently shaking your head is a criminal activity.

Cops, in my experience, are arrogant, none too bright, and usually on a power trip.

They are b*stards, and I don't really care if some of them are 'nice guys'. I neither like them nor trust them.

Unfortunately the video in the OP shows nothing that would get the coppers reprimanded, so far as I can see.

• Upvote 2

I had an incident in Morrisons on king street back in Febuary. Me and my mate got attacked and in my case mugged by a group of neds. As soon as the guys started walking off my mate phoned the police. The station is round the corner and they had 2 cars and a van out in seconds. Didn't find them though. Gave statements and spoke to CID (who tried to claim we made it up! Despite our obvious injuries). We went home expecting to hear from them again in the next few days. 3 weeks ago I had my first contact from them since the incident (except a letter in the post about victim support). Me and my mate were to told to go in to review some CCTV footage and look at pictures. We turn up at the arranged time and date and as to speak to the officer. Woman at desk phones him whe we are told to take a seat. She then calls us over asking what it's all about we explain. She tells us he will be down in 5 minutes. Thirty minutes later and an officer comes and tells us, "he's off sick today and will phone us when he's back". Still not heard anything and they haven't returned my phonecalls.

Also work in Security and their response times to incidents are a joke, if they even turn up at all in some cases.

Oh, believe me, I've had sh*t from these arseholes myself.

I've been detained for 'running'... I swear to god.. out in my trackie running one evening and they pull me over and ask what I'm doing. "I'm running." I explain, understanding that some people aren't that bright and need basic human motion explained to them. "Fit fae" is the response. "Fae nithin', officer. I'm doing it to keep fit." Not good enough, and they proceed to ask me about my evening's activities. Obviously they know full well what I'm doing, but decide to dick me around for their own amusement.

I've been pulled over for not having my lights on, and quizzed like I'd committed a murder.

I've even been interrogated as to what I planned to do with a newspaper I was reading.

Oh, and was forced to remove an Aberdeen scarf, then told I'd be arrested if I kept shaking my head at the copper, even though I had complied with the order that I remove the scarf. Apparently shaking your head is a criminal activity.

Cops, in my experience, are arrogant, none too bright, and usually on a power trip.

They are b*stards, and I don't really care if some of them are 'nice guys'. I neither like them nor trust them.

Unfortunately the video in the OP shows nothing that would get the coppers reprimanded, so far as I can see.

Aye....all of this!

I'm sure that King John would have retracted the magna phukkin carta had he known that this wis gonna happen....

Aye....all of this!

I'm sure that King John would have retracted the magna phukkin carta had he known that this wis gonna happen....

You misunderstand my point.

I'm talking about petty harassment of a law abiding individual, when there are actual criminals who need to be caught.

Incidentally, King John had no power to retract the Magna Carta. That was kinda the point of the Magna Carta.

:rolleyes:

nope, just one of things that get sent round.

I've been "woken up" once by 2 rozzers for sleeping in a bus stop after a heavy session one sunny afternoon and I can vouch for the rude awakening they give you. I was woken by a policeman pinching the back of my earlobe as hard as he could while slapping me in the face. When I awoke I could feel burning in my ear and face from the slapping.

They're not all c**ts, far from it. I've met more decent ones than arseholes like this but its these guys that assist in giving all the police in town a hard time IMO. If you expect to be harassed like this you set off on the offensive...

You're lucky you woke at that point as the next thing they would have done is a "sternum rub."

Having been unresponsive to the earlobe pinch and face slap I've had the misfortune to have a doctor administer the aforementioned torture and if that doesn't bring you to consciousness screaming your already dead. :angry2:

You misunderstand my point.

I'm talking about petty harassment of a law abiding individual, when there are actual criminals who need to be caught.

Incidentally, King John had no power to retract the Magna Carta. That was kinda the point of the Magna Carta.

:rolleyes:

I lovethat Kelt min..folk that ken a little bit..

He could have cut all their heads off tho...surley..this is well pre-Murdoch....and even pre Henry the phukkin eighth.and his anti papal tantrum

• 2 years later...