Campbell And Kennedy

Pudgie

Don't need to complain to them. Just Sky. Get my installation money back for false promises. Once it's done then, as long as there's no problems, that's the last I'm dealing with them. Should have went with Aberdeen Technical Services from the start. Sorted me out with an octo LNB for the dish with no problems, and cheaper than C+K.

On the subject of installing sh*t.

I live in 2 bedroom flat, when I installed Sky I had it fitted in the living room, also needed 'scart socket' installed and bla de bla.

I should have at the time got them to install a second 'socket scart type thing-a-ma-boab' in the master bedroom so I could sent the missus through to that room to watch TV, giving me peace and quiet in the living room.

Is it pricey to get these installed? Easy to do yourself? Know anyone that does this and wants to do this for a casher? Cheers and thank you.

Yes.

I live in 2 bedroom flat, when I installed Sky I had it fitted in the living room, also needed 'scart socket' installed and bla de bla.

I should have at the time got them to install a second 'socket scart type thing-a-ma-boab' in the master bedroom so I could sent the missus through to that room to watch TV, giving me peace and quiet in the living room.

Is it pricey to get these installed? Easy to do yourself? Know anyone that does this and wants to do this for a casher? Cheers and thank you.

Master bedroom :hysterical:

In a f**king two bedroom flat :laughing:

I blame Hollyoaks.

Would need to get multiroom if want to watch other programs in different room which is tenner a month more. If not can get magic eye from Ebay for around fiver and cheap remote and can change channels on your main box from either room

I wouldn't get Sky multiroom, would probably just buy an extra DVD player, and get a 'freeview' box - so she could watch a selection of channels and DVDs in the back room.

Just wanted to know if it would cost much to install a new scart socket?

No it wouldn't.

You asked three questions last time though. Keep it simple and you'll get good answers.

I can make it sound like anything on a football forum to strangers.

This seems to be your standard extraction, once you've said something you regret. I've noticed.

So you watch Liverpool in the front of the flat, and your bit of stuff gets packed off to the back of it to watch DVD's.

I assume you have a job. Maybe she does too?

" " " " " " coke habit. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " ?

Do you speak to her at all?

This seems to be your standard extraction, once you've said something you regret. I've noticed.

So you watch Liverpool in the front of the flat, and your bit of stuff gets packed off to the back of it to watch DVD's.

I assume you have a job. Maybe she does too?

" " " " " " coke habit. " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " ?

Do you speak to her at all?

I pack my bird away to the back room all the time, especially when sport is on tv, I also rarely speak to her, after 15 years theirs nothing really left to say and I couldn't give a feck what's happening at her work, I barely care what's happening at my work, is this bad?? :itch-chin:

I pack my bird away to the back room all the time, especially when sport is on tv, I also rarely speak to her, after 15 years theirs nothing really left to say and I couldn't give a feck what's happening at her work, I barely care what's happening at my work, is this bad?? :itch-chin:

Aye, writing is on the wall chief, just get it finished and be done with it.

If she speaks about her work, you're correct to switch off, and I'd go further and say there's more to life than day to day drudgery muppet, do you have anything of interest to say, if not, go and get yersel to f**k to that back bedroom, there's fitba on.

No doubt the work 'chat' is just bitching, moaning and whining about colleagues.

If she speaks about her work, you're correct to switch off, and I'd go further and say there's more to life than day to day drudgery muppet, do you have anything of interest to say, if not, go and get yersel to f**k to that back bedroom, there's fitba on.

No doubt the work 'chat' is just bitching, moaning and whining about colleagues.

How could there be fitba on in your house when you don't have Sky? :sherlock::itch-chin:

No I don't have a job, I sit on a works computer, but I earn benefits by doing f**k all.

We both have a heroin habit, so in theory we can claim more from our benefits.

I speak the odd words. Is supper nearly ready? Has our giro came in yet?

Those sort of things.

Millertime can you please take Roberto out of that headlock and cease the hijack of his account forthwith.

How could there be fitba on in your house when you don't have Sky? :sherlock::itch-chin:

I was getting into character for that, those are not my own personal opinions by any means.

I was acting the part of Daytripping when he's just finished his work at Halliburton, and he's girnin like f**k when he comes in the door.

I was getting into character for that, those are not my own personal opinions by any means.

I was acting the part of Daytripping when he's just finished his work at Halliburton, and he's girnin like f**k when he comes in the door.

I'll believe you. :rolleyes:

Welcome back as well. Forgot to mention that. :pirate:

Correct, she biches, moans and whines about her colleagues, it sounds like a loud vacum cleaner to me, just a scrambled noise, I occasionaly throw in the odd line............"that's bad" "she didn't" etc to feign interest.

Correct, she biches, moans and whines about her colleagues, it sounds like a loud vacum cleaner to me, just a scrambled noise, I occasionaly throw in the odd line............"that's bad" "she didn't" etc to feign interest.

What you should do, to feign sympathy, is get into chorus with her at the end of sentences, that highly annoying trait of sympathetic women (perhaps minus the sym with some of them) which makes it sound like you give two f**ks.

dont think they call it a scart socket my man!!

its the master faceplate thingy with the aerial slots??

my new build only has one and its in the living room

when i wanted sky in the bedroom, i enquired about getting a master plate fitted in bedroom, to no avail because:

theres a communal dish for each flat in my block, but it can only give each flat 2 feeds

now...HD needs 2 feeds to enable you to watch and record at same time

i bit the bullet and got sky installed in my master bedrom, but in doing so, means i cant watch and record something differently, simultaneously, in either room!!

that make sense?!

Good point MT. Dicking about with the LMB settings often resets your HD if it f**ks up as well. That's a hnady tip to have. Switch it from two feeds to one and reset the LMB then put it back to two feeds. Alwasy works for me that one.

Out of interest have you moved house since you painted your alloys?

Just that you also have a master bedroom.

Roberto can you nae just buy one of those Magic eye things that transmits Sky to each room in the house?