Isaiah Osbourne

Should be an interesting match up in the middle of the field when we come to play Hibs. Wonder if Isaac will be crunching in on his brother as much as he does to others.

Seems like a good signing for Hibs too, would probably have the better pedigree of the two and has flirted around Villa's first team in the past.

Should be an interesting match up in the middle of the field when we come to play Hibs. Wonder if Isaac will be crunching in on his brother as much as he does to others.

Seems like a good signing for Hibs too, would probably have the better pedigree of the two and has flirted around Villa's first team in the past.

Interesting

If he's anything as competitive as I was with my brothers then I'd say he'll have him 6 feet in the air without batting an eyelid. :laughing: