Repealed Laws

InTaeEm

Whilst just being out on my smoke break, we got speaking about stupid laws that we'd heard of dating back to years and years ago that are still legal/illegal (obviously go unnoticed) and a couple were...

It's illegal for a cab driver down in England to drive around on Sundays without a bag of feed in your cab for a horse...

By law you are meant to do at least 1 hour Long Bow practise every Sunday...

If you are Welsh you are still allowed to stand on one side of a river in England (can't mind which one) and kill and Englishman if its with a long bow.. (definitely wish I was Welsh now, would have a fiel day)

Anyone know or heard of other stupid laws which are technically still on going...

Whilst just being out on my smoke break, we got speaking about stupid laws that we'd heard of dating back to years and years ago that are still legal/illegal (obviously go unnoticed) and a couple were...

It's illegal for a cab driver down in England to drive around on Sundays without a bag of feed in your cab for a horse...

By law you are meant to do at least 1 hour Long Bow practise every Sunday...

If you are Welsh you are still allowed to stand on one side of a river in England (can't mind which one) and kill and Englishman if its with a long bow.. (definitely wish I was Welsh now, would have a fiel day)

Anyone know or heard of other stupid laws which are technically still on going...

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's appropriate when discussing law.

A repealed law is one that no longer applies.

What you are referring to are unrepealed laws.

:dc: