Who Do You Lust After

BrianFaePerth

For me, its a wee burd who works the tills at the local shop where eh pick up oor messages eftir work

Her nametag says she's called Runa. She's very typically Norwegian in that she is blonde and looks filthy. Unfortunately the uniform is that they have tae wear a waistcoat wi a sort of crevat, but eh can tell she is ample of bosom and if the eye-brow to fanny hair ratio is in proportion, then her haven is shaven :thumbup1:

Eh've found mehself daydreaming in the queue for her till many a time while the other till is moving faster. But proffering a cucumber suggestively for her to scan wouldnae be the same with anyone else.

So who do you perverts lust eftir?

They have pills ye can take tae help in that department Nixx :P

:laughing:

No way min. The plumbing is still good , I just cannae be buthered.

I reckon we only have so many rides in us and I've used up my allocation.

Waste of good energy bangin' away all the time.

My ego can survive wi'oot it nowadays.

When I worked in my last job I'd have given my right arm to shag one of the girls in the office, sadly she didn't feel the same about me, every day for 7 years I dribbled at the sight of her, not the prettiest face or personality but a body to die for, I used to give her a lift home every night even though it was out of my way.

That passenger seat felt the nuzzle of my nostrels more than once. :spunk:

Lassie I went to school with and hinna seen her for a year. Always a spark but nivir lit the gunpowder. I'm planning a wee trip tae hers next week just to see if it's worth chasing it or not.

Last GF, was a wild burd of 24 while I was a green lad of 17. Still leaves a memory.

In the world of celebrity, got a bit of a weakness for Katie Melua and Frankie Sandford.

For me, its a wee burd who works the tills at the local shop where eh pick up oor messages eftir work

Her nametag says she's called Runa. She's very typically Norwegian in that she is blonde and looks filthy. Unfortunately the uniform is that they have tae wear a waistcoat wi a sort of crevat, but eh can tell she is ample of bosom and if the eye-brow to fanny hair ratio is in proportion, then her haven is shaven :thumbup1:

Eh've found mehself daydreaming in the queue for her till many a time while the other till is moving faster. But proffering a cucumber suggestively for her to scan wouldnae be the same with anyone else.

So who do you perverts lust eftir?

Somewhere in Norway there will be a knitting forum for women and a topic will be; Does anyone repulse you and a bird calledd Runa will be saying "Aye, this jute mink who comes into my shop every morning, he reeks of beer and has the look of a rapist. :sheepdance:

Somewhere in Norway there will be a knitting forum for women and a topic will be; Does anyone repulse you and a bird calledd Runa will be saying "Aye, this jute mink who comes into my shop every morning, he reeks of beer and has the look of a rapist. :sheepdance:

A quick bit of stalking googling has uncovered that she is mad for fitba.

So either she's a lezzy or a total dream burd :itch-chin:

There's a Eastern Euro in my work... Long blonde hair, amazing body, been here long enough to have picked up just a little bit of an accent which is affa cute.

God she'd get ruined!

Another I worked with a while back, from Aberdeen, not the prettiest but still pretty, not the fittest either but she just had something about her that said she was filthy.... hmmm :spunk:

Barmaid in my sisters local in Potterton is to die for. WOW. Was texting her for a while and almost bagged a date then it fell by the wayside.

Or the older bit of gear I saw in the Dutch Mill on Saturday night. Had to leave for fear of touching her, then she was in Soul later in the evening. Again...WOW.

Barmaid in my sisters local in Potterton is to die for. WOW. Was texting her for a while and almost bagged a date then it fell by the wayside.

Or the older bit of gear I saw in the Dutch Mill on Saturday night. Had to leave for fear of touching her, then she was in Soul later in the evening. Again...WOW.

"To die for"?

You sure these aren't men you're talking about?

:gay:

Girl I know, she my mates birds best mate, she amazing and mental when drunk, such a laugh.

Go for it. As long as it's nae your mates bird you're legally allowed to rattle her.

The fact she's a bleezer means you should get in her knickers nae bother at all.

Probably a slut as well by the sound of it.

Haha there is a tidy thing at the Stead Inn. How long ago was this?