Celtic Fans On Sunday

Aye, i heard that pish as well.

idiot.jpg

What makes me sick about that is, i thought the polis were meant to be taking a hard line on that kind of thing this season...

:itch-chin:

The police are a joke, I'd like to see AFC taking a hard line on this though.

Make it publicly known before the game that secratarian behaviour will not be tolerated at pittodrie. If they ignore the warning, ban the lot of them for the next Celtic game at pittodrie.

See how many start chanting the next time we let them into Pittodrie.

A zero tolerance policy, enforced by either the SPL, Police or individual clubs is the only way to eradicate this nonsense from Scottish football grounds.

Make it publicly known before the game that secratarian behaviour will not be tolerated at pittodrie. If they ignore the warning, ban the lot of them for the next Celtic game at pittodrie.

A zero tolerance policy, enforced by either the SPL, Police or individual clubs is the only way to eradicate this nonsense from Scottish football grounds.

Suggestion next time any of the OF are at Pittodrie and they start their sh*te complain to the police/match commander

Your views are a joke. I'd rather the police concetrated on having a more visible prescence on the streets fighting serious crime and tackling hardcore criminals instead of wasting my council tax hassling folk in fitba grounds. If you hear the Old Firm sing a song with words that make you all upset, or if there's a flag with words on it that makes you angry, you should simply boo them, or flick them the Vs, or have a rival song/flag that says how cretinous these morons are, or if you see them in the street acting like this then boot them in the balls if it offends you so much.

Your views are a joke. I'd rather the police concetrated on having a more visible prescence on the streets fighting serious crime and tackling hardcore criminals instead of wasting my council tax hassling folk in fitba grounds. If you hear the Old Firm sing a song with words that make you all upset, or if there's a flag with words on it that makes you angry, you should simply boo them, or flick them the Vs, or have a rival song/flag that says how cretinous these morons are, or if you see them in the street acting like this then boot them in the balls if it offends you so much.

this, spot on scar

+1

you mean like they are trying to do in Grampian??

they are trying to reduce their presence at pittodrie.

Exactly, who gives a f**k what they sing - they are scum, give them abuse back.