Brief Guide To Scottish Football

Ke1t

Put together a short trailer for the Rangers portion of my Brief Guide To Scottish Football... which should only be up for about the next ten minutes given my stupid choice of copyrighted music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUzd9DhAdw

Nice one Ke1t, another classic.

If i was being a touch critical, i would say that it would be nice if you extended the star wars hommage to the opening of the video. Ken you could have the credits rolling away from the plane of the screen, and you could write a nice satirical introduction - piece of piss for a man of your talents i would imagine.

Fit is your trade, do you work in the video editing business?

Nice one Ke1t, another classic.

If i was being a touch critical, i would say that it would be nice if you extended the star wars hommage to the opening of the video. Ken you could have the credits rolling away from the plane of the screen, and you could write a nice satirical introduction - piece of piss for a man of your talents i would imagine.

Fit is your trade, do you work in the video editing business?

Na na, min... I 1099 for a collection of companies under one parent company.

Basically I'm their computer guy... software, hardware and consulting.

Half day on-site, rest of the day on-call... which means I come hame around noon, drink beer and sit in the gairden, answering phone calls fae the companies that the company I contracted to are serviced by.

I only make these wee movies because I like tooling around with Sony Vegas. Breaks up the monotony of wanking all afternoon. :thumbs:

Na na, min... I 1099 for a collection of companies under one parent company.

Basically I'm their computer guy... software, hardware and consulting.

Half day on-site, rest of the day on-call... which means I come hame around noon, drink beer and sit in the gairden, answering phone calls fae the companies that the company I contracted to are serviced by.

I only make these wee movies because I like tooling around with Sony Vegas. Breaks up the monotony of wanking all afternoon. :thumbs:

1099 - is that not a licence for the IRS to take a big wet bite oot yer arse?

Just to satisfy my own curiosity I gave it a quick bash.. you can get pretty good results with a minimum of monkeying... I also stripped the idents out of the music, so I can give the experiment a bit more authenticity... :stormtrooper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwxXJCHcSQ

Just to satisfy my own curiosity I gave it a quick bash.. you can get pretty good results with a minimum of monkeying... I also stripped the idents out of the music, so I can give the experiment a bit more authenticity... :stormtrooper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwxXJCHcSQ

:hysterical:

Brilliant ke1t.

You could even extend the metaphor, ken you could have the evil craig whyte battling for control for the republic senate and the like...

:thumbs:Bravo.