Unemployment Benefit

daytripping

I think in light of recent events this system needs a complete overhaul; fair enough if someone has paid loads of money into the system, they're entitled to a fair pay out till they find employment but for the hordes of people who have no intention of working we should stop giving them free money.

We all know the type of people I mean, 3rd generation unemployed people, the Jermey Kyle generation, they live in a benefits paid council house and get every handout known to man, if they need to fake a bad back to get invadility extra payments they'll do it. Marvins girlfriend from the scheme was in the Sun yesterday getting interviewed and she said she was on invadility benefits, the reason...................she's still in grief from her mum dying, nothing to do with being a lazy junkie, she's grieving!

As a hard working taxpayer who faces having to work till 67 before I get a state pension I demand things change now! why should my retirement be pushed back if we keep these millions of chancers in drink, drugs and fags gratis!! That's not to mention the obligatory staffie dog.

I think we should change from benefit payments to food stamps, no money should be handed over to them, if they have a bill that we need to pay then give them a voucher to pay it, if they need clothes then give them a clothes ration book.

Surely this would encourage them to get out and earn a living?

I've had enough and i'm sure many others like me have too, we've been a soft touch too long, help genuine claimants but for the rest we should get tough. :soapbox:

I think in light of recent events this system needs a complete overhaul; fair enough if someone has paid loads of money into the system, they're entitled to a fair pay out till they find employment but for the hordes of people who have no intention of working we should stop giving them free money.

We all know the type of people I mean, 3rd generation unemployed people, the Jermey Kyle generation, they live in a benefits paid council house and get every handout known to man, if they need to fake a bad back to get invadility extra payments they'll do it. Marvins girlfriend from the scheme was in the Sun yesterday getting interviewed and she said she was on invadility benefits, the reason...................she's still in grief from her mum dying, nothing to do with being a lazy junkie, she's grieving!

As a hard working taxpayer who faces having to work till 67 before I get a state pension I demand things change now! why should my retirement be pushed back if we keep these millions of chancers in drink, drugs and fags gratis!! That's not to mention the obligatory staffie dog.

I think we should change from benefit payments to food stamps, no money should be handed over to them, if they have a bill that we need to pay then give them a voucher to pay it, if they need clothes then give them a clothes ration book.

Surely this would encourage them to get out and earn a living?

I've had enough and i'm sure many others like me have too, we've been a soft touch too long, help genuine claimants but for the rest we should get tough. :soapbox:

We need an expert............. Buck??

One of the reasons I left the UK was because of the last time I was unemployed.

I had worked none stop, paying taxes for over 10 years and the council were arguing about giving me housing benefit which was driving me into serious debt. I was in the offices complaining and trying to sort it all out when I heard half of a conversation a strung out junkie was having with his benefits officer. I was struggling on

The way some other European countries work out their benefits is a lot fairer. If you have worked for over a year in Holland and you are made redundant you receive 3/4 of your final wage for 6 months while you look for work. If you havent worked you get barely enough to get by. Means those who have contributed get and those who havent dont.

Aye, over here is the same. Ye get 2/3 of yer wage (up to a max amount of about

The way some other European countries work out their benefits is a lot fairer. If you have worked for over a year in Holland and you are made redundant you receive 3/4 of your final wage for 6 months while you look for work. If you havent worked you get barely enough to get by. Means those who have contributed get and those who havent dont.

The Dutch system sounds perfect, I'm going to write to my MP with details once I've researched it.

Aye, over here is the same. Ye get 2/3 of yer wage (up to a max amount of about £30,000) when ye were made redundant, as far as eh'm aware there is no limit on how long ye get it.

On the other hand, the amount of fowk on the sick makes meh blood boil :angry2:

Careful. Boiling blood can be fatal.

I know a guy who choked to death on a black pudding.

We need an expert............. Buck??

I dinna get a f**king bean.

I'll agree with dayts on one thing, the system is f**ked.

As the missus is self employed, I don't get anything. If I played the system then I could probably be raking it in.

Remember one thing, all you rabid, right wing nutjobs, it's the folk on benefits that are still spending and keeping the economy moving. All you f**kers saving up for a rainy day are the real selfish b*stards.

Remember one thing, all you rabid, right wing nutjobs, it's the folk on benefits that are still spending and keeping the economy moving. All you f**kers saving up for a rainy day are the real selfish b*stards.

If there was less spongers on benefits then us workers would be taxed less allowing us tae spend the money.

Yours,

Mr Right Wing Nutjob

My humble opinion:

Everyone (that is capable of working) no matter who they are or what they've done, should be entitled to 1 years full job seekers allowance.

After that there will be a 10% reduction in said benefit per month until there is nothing left to handout and the c@nt is on his/her own.

They will have a right to appeal to the court of session to determine if their are exceptional circumstances for them being a lazy b*stard, and that court should have the right to grant them temporary benefits monies if necessary.

Humans are animals, and like all animals if you feed them once, chances are they'll keep coming back.

:dancin:

The old "immigrants coming over here and taking our jobs" chesnut is always a favourite. They aren't "taking" anyones jobs, they are applying for the jobs that you lazy f**kers don't want to do because you want to "become an extra in Eastenders" or something! (that last bit is a true story....guy refused heaps of jobs cause he thinks they arent for him, but would like to be an extra on Eastenders :laughing: ).

We need to change the mindset of people in this country, there is a generation of people who have never worked a day in their lives and a lot to do with that is their parents have also been on benefits, so they don't see it as a necessity. I honestly believe that if we get more and more people back to work then the next generation will be far better off because of it! Lazy parents breeds lazy kids, in the same way that fat parents breed fat kids.

I wish I was one of the people Buck mentioned that could save for a rainy day, all my wages go into living and getting by, I work full time for that privilege, granted I'm not on the breadline but there isn't much left over at the end of the Month.

If I split up with the bird tomorrow and walked into the rent office asking for a flat I'd be laughed out of the place, 25 years paying tax into the system would mean jack! 16 year old and pregnant they'd be rolling out the red carpet, I know a girl who has never worked and has a council paid 3 bed house in Bucksburn, that can't be right. That things are mirrored a million times over, if it carries on I can see the middle classes being the next one's on the street protesting.

The Dutch system sounds perfect, I'm going to write to my MP with details once I've researched it.

Dear MP/Sir/Madam,

The benefits system here in the U.K. stinks. Too many Pakis, Wogs, Dagos and Junkies sponging of the fruits of my hard earned graft.

I demand change.

Yours,

ex-soccer hooligan Dayts.

I wish I was one of the people Buck mentioned that could save for a rainy day, all my wages go into living and getting by, I work full time for that privilege, granted I'm not on the breadline but there isn't much left over at the end of the Month.

If I split up with the bird tomorrow and walked into the rent office asking for a flat I'd be laughed out of the place, 25 years paying tax into the system would mean jack! 16 year old and pregnant they'd be rolling out the red carpet, I know a girl who has never worked and has a council paid 3 bed house in Bucksburn, that can't be right. That things are mirrored a million times over, if it carries on I can see the middle classes being the next one's on the street protesting.

I can see it now, Loads of grown men in next trousers and shirts turning up in their BMWs and Audis, breaking into Starbucks and stealing Americanos! While having a meeting on their blue tooth headsets!!

Weird that important threads like this one and the bypass one are ignored yet the locals will happily have a 5 page spread on what they're having for lunch, am I on the correct message board for a man of my intellect!?

It's probably due to the fact that these arguements have been done to death in various other threads over the years. It was the same with the Norway shootings v Amy Winehouse threads where there were far more Amy Winehouse posts than the Norway one!

It's probably due to the fact that these arguements have been done to death in various other threads over the years. It was the same with the Norway shootings v Amy Winehouse threads where there were far more Amy Winehouse posts than the Norway one!

To be fair Amy is closer to our hearts than Norway, I miss her.

Dear MP/Sir/Madam,

The benefits system here in the U.K. stinks. Too many Pakis, Wogs, Dagos and Junkies sponging of the fruits of my hard earned graft.

I demand change.

Yours,

ex-soccer hooligan Dayts.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Give yourself the "Post of the Day" award. :trophy:

Weird that important threads like this one and the bypass one are ignored yet the locals will happily have a 5 page spread on what they're having for lunch, am I on the correct message board for a man of my intellect!?

No, perhaps Master-raceBook sounds more like your cup of tea, or TheyDon'tMakeEmLikeTheyUsedTo.com, something like that.

I dinna give a f**k about the bypass or unemployed folk.