Spectacles, Testicles, Wallet, Watch

tup

1. No, not yet, maybe soon, or eyes lasered.

2. Aye, two of them, hingin.

3. No, equivalent of the male purse, no chance, I'll take my chances with the jeans pockets.

4. Oh aye, arrives this evening, a gift, my last one gave up the ghost last weekend, I'm excited, it gets here at 9pm, although how I'm going to ken that without a watch is anyone's guess, position of the sun will have to do.

3. No, equivalent of the male purse, no chance, I'll take my chances with the jeans pockets.

4. Oh aye, arrives this evening, a gift, my last one gave up the ghost last weekend, I'm excited, it gets here at 9pm, although how I'm going to ken that without a watch is anyone's guess, position of the sun will have to do.

thought you were swearing allegiance to the pope there

1. No, eyesight is just dandy (though haven't had them tested since school).

2. Yes, like my eyeballs, both in good working order.

3. Yes, Red Herring wallet. Would probably be better with Tup's approach though, all a wallet does is ensure I lose or have everything stolen at once.

4. Yes, gift from work for being awesome. I never buy watches, so I use a watch from as long as the last gifted watch lasts, then I go without till I get a new one.

1. Yes. Specs at home, lenses at work. -3.5 and -3.75 prescription. Blind as a bat.

Bat's aren't blind

2. Two of. Working fine as the wife will testify as she's currently looking after my two daughters.

3. Yep. Always got it on my person. Bank cards, donor card , photos and a smattering of different currencies.

4. Currently sporting a Garmin FR60 watch for training purposes. will buy myself an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean one of these days. Never got round to it yet. f**king lovely time piece.

James Bond even wears one that's how f**king cool they are.

Everyone look, tups getting a new watch.

I'll ask then tup. Fit kind is it? Must be a cracker to create this much excitement.

I don't know, all I know is it was purchased off of an ever so enthusiastic coloured gent on a street corner in Playa de Las Americas.

For ten euros, after I haggled with the c**t over the phone, he was looking for 30 initially.

I dinna give a f**k if it works, as long as it's a decent fake.

I don't know, all I know is it was purchased off of an ever so enthusiastic coloured gent on a street corner in Playa de Las Americas.

For ten euros, after I haggled with the c**t over the phone, he was looking for 30 initially.

You've just ruined your own thread.

What a bellend. :ThumbsDown:

So by that logic, do you not wear socks as the equivalent of the male tights, or trousers as the equivalent of the male skirt?

1. Aye, but wear contact lenses. Blind as a bat though, with astigmatism just to add to the murky mix. Basically my eyes are kaput. :insert magoo emoticon:

2. Two fine specimens. One slightly larger, heavier and hingin lower than the other :thumbup1:

3. Aye, but invariably empty :(

4. One of my few indulgences, a lovely Tissot number currently adorning my wrist (non-limp variety, before Tup starts) :thumbs:

Onywye,

1. Aye, lenses...had glasses since I was 3. My only imperfection. No hayfever, asthma etc. That's for poofs. :P

2. Twa ba's at the last count.

3. I have a wallet. Use it for my daily transactions.

4. Own 2 watches, wear them infrequently. I generally use the position of the sun to find out the time.

10 euros including postage? Cracking.

I'm off to the Algarve the morn, hope to find a similar deal.

10 euros including postage? Cracking.

I'm off to the Algarve the morn, hope to find a similar deal.

Na, one of my pals is there, I told him to haggle, he said he didna like doing so, so I said pass the phone to me and I'll do it, 10 euros, no bother.

Probably be like something out of a lucky bag.

Foster that's crazy. Eye tests are free you know.

I thought my eyes were fine until I was told I needed glasses. It was downill from then on.

Nowt to do with cost, all to do with self assurance that my eyes are just dandy.

Same reason I have been to the doctors once in 8 years and the dentist one time less than that...

:king:

Nowt to do with cost, all to do with self assurance that my eyes are just dandy.

Same reason I have been to the doctors once in 8 years and the dentist one time less than that...

:king:

Jesus H Christ no wonder you never post on the Diet and Fitness thread with an attitude to health like that.

The doctors is commendable though. :thumbs: Way too many folk go there at the drop of a hat.

Unless of course you've got no teeth in which case a visit to the dentist would be like minijc going to an STD clinic. Pointless.

1. Yes, canna mind how bad the prescription is but my left eye is pretty bad!

2, Yes, both

3. Yes, really couldn't tell you who it's made by and I care equally as much

4. Yes, some Markies effort that I got at Christmas. Does the job so happy enough with it until I can afford something better