Flac Files

Big Man

Thanks brother, i was hoping to avoid file conversion to be honest - do you notice and obvious reduction in sound quality afterwards?

The files i've changed have been of decent enough sound quality, however I never listened to the FLAC file in the first place so couldn't really say if it's better or worse!

:hysterical:

Yes thank you bawbagamus, i was hoping to avoid wading through the hundreds of billions of yobibytes of data on the internet and get the advice of an actual human being who could share their experience, advice and support.

This is a forum afterall sir.

Don't mention it. I only posted that as I didn't have a clue what the f**k a flac file was and had to google it myself.

I know now.

Google is a tracking device for the illuminati, if you use they know everything about you.

Just a friendly warning.

PS Did you think they videod every street in Britain for your benefit? free of charge as well! :hysterical:

Fu*k i know - i actually agree with you.

But there so damned efficient, and i use google secure nowadays as a matter of principle.

You've got me worried now, I clicked on it.

And i make it my business to steer clear of the illuminati and feds.

Jesus christ.

Dban your hard drive now and get a new computer, your IP adress has been logged, you can expect a visit from the FEDS in the next year.

The sites a well known NSA front.

Have you never heard of it before???

No.

You seemed clued up on such things.

Well, your f**ked. Seriously run a Dban on your hard drive and change ISP's. If not we will probably see you on tv fitted up on downloading nonce material charges - there'll probably be a thread about it on here...

''Neighbours said Daytripping was a quiet man who mainly kept himself to himself. The community here is shocked''

- The Evening Express

Well, your f**ked. Seriously run a Dban on your hard drive and change ISP's. If not we will probably see you on tv fitted up on downloading nonce material charges - there'll probably be a thread about it on here...

''Neighbours said Daytripping was a quiet man who mainly kept himself to himself. The community here is shocked''

- The Evening Express

Sure thing. :rolleyes:

Myth debunked.

- The Evening Express

:hysterical:

Stella shares tumble as sales drop off Cliff in Aberdeen.

FT