Celebrity Big Brother On C5

Big Man

Not that i even watch it, but it has been confirmed that, that bitch Sally Bercow (wife of John) has been offered a 100K slot on the show:

article-2025302-0D073195000005DC-546_468x667.jpg

Absolutey disgusting, her day-to-day life is just one big exercise in self-agrandizement using her political influence as a weapon of advancement. I hope the bitch goes on and gets the tranny ripped out of her by joe public.

Some other confirmed contestants are:

1) Jedward

2) Amy Childs

3) Kerry Katona

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1UpTXsHdt

Oh Jesus, this is the lowest of the low, aiming for the groin as Wogan would say, banal nonsense, basically a vehicle for utter nobodies to temporarily have their stupidity and vapid lifestyles given exposure to people who are equally imbecilic to watch through the cracks in their f**king fingers.

Oh Jesus, this is the lowest of the low, aiming for the groin as Wogan would say, banal nonsense, basically a vehicle for utter nobodies to temporarily have their stupidity and vapid lifestyles given exposure to people who are equally imbecilic to watch through the cracks in their f**king fingers.

This, and it's got Kerry Katona in it.

The only way I'd watch it is if they put Frankie Boyle in with her.

• 3 years later...

I dinna watch it but saw the lowdown on my morning Dailmail browse.

Ken told Alexander o Neill in a Deep South accent a Negro joke.

Hobie from baywatch tried to get some lassies tit out without her consent and got chucked out.

Might start watching it.

After emerging from the bathroom feeling better, Jeremy appeared surprised at the commotion he had caused, explaining to his housemates: 'She was in an robe, I'm drunk...

'I thought she had a bathing suit on underneath. I didn't touch her body. I made a mistake. I didn't think she was naked underneath... Curiosity killed the cat.'

When he initially entered the Diary Room, Jeremy attempted to explain what had taken place, saying: 'I mixed rum and vodka and it didn't agree with my system... Chloe insisted on coming in and helping me.'

He then blamed a combination of 'innocence and curiousty', saying he was 'silly, bold and dumb enough to lift her robe as she was asking me if I was ok... Seemed like flirtation to me.'

Later getting emotional he added: 'I made a mistake and now I'm in boiling water for it.... I'm too emotionally wounded to really even gauge any relationship type flirtartion or make a pass ta a woman anyway...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

After emerging from the bathroom feeling better, Jeremy appeared surprised at the commotion he had caused, explaining to his housemates: 'She was in an robe, I'm drunk...

'I thought she had a bathing suit on underneath. I didn't touch her body. I made a mistake. I didn't think she was naked underneath... Curiosity killed the cat.'

When he initially entered the Diary Room, Jeremy attempted to explain what had taken place, saying: 'I mixed rum and vodka and it didn't agree with my system... Chloe insisted on coming in and helping me.'

He then blamed a combination of 'innocence and curiousty', saying he was 'silly, bold and dumb enough to lift her robe as she was asking me if I was ok... Seemed like flirtation to me.'

Later getting emotional he added: 'I made a mistake and now I'm in boiling water for it.... I'm too emotionally wounded to really even gauge any relationship type flirtartion or make a pass ta a woman anyway...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

He sounds like he's taken his excuses from the same book as Ched Evans.

Shes a bit of a cock tease that lass.

Remember her in some shite on MTV - something to do with being stranded on a desert island with ex's

Onyhow she was leading all the blocks up the garden path then at the last minuted doing a runner.

Exactly the sort of behaviour that leads to this sort of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...