w*nkers

Big Man

Came across this rather interesting story and didn't know where to put it. Thought we could just have a thread for putting w*nkers in...

Anyway this c@nt is a w*nker:

_54567625_ianturnbulleto.jpg

The Facts Of The Case: He is enlgish, bides in stornoway and is refusing to fill out his census form because there is no option for him to do it in welsh. He's been threatened with prison and sais he is willing to go if pushed - deportation case if ever i've seen one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-14502212

Came across this rather interesting story and didn't know where to put it. Thought we could just have a thread for putting w*nkers in...

The Facts Of The Case: He is enlgish, bides in stornoway and is refusing to fill out his census form because there is no option for him to do it in welsh. He's been threatened with prison and sais he is willing to go if pushed - deportation case if ever i've seen one.

Tosser

Donno like, devil's advocate here but he could just be making a stand of sorts. Sick of walking down his local high street to see signs in Polish, Urdu, Czech, Romanian etc so he's saying why not an 'indigenous language'. Welsh and Gael are quite closely linked in a like ken, I also put Doric as my language on my form. I was tempted to be a member of the church of jedi but I didnt want a knock on my door from some jobsworth wanting to see my saber.

Quick look at the Scotland Census site shows you can get the following language forms

Arabic

Cantonese

Polish

Punjabi

Urdu

and can also call for assistance in Punjabi and Urdu, there were also Punjabi and Urdu adverts for the census.

Either that or he's just a dick with something to hide.

Donno like, devil's advocate here but he could just be making a stand of sorts. Sick of walking down his local high street to see signs in Polish, Urdu, Czech, Romanian etc so he's saying why not an 'indigenous language'. Welsh and Gael are quite closely linked in a like ken, I also put Doric as my language on my form. I was tempted to be a member of the church of jedi but I didnt want a knock on my door from some jobsworth wanting to see my saber.

Quick look at the Scotland Census site shows you can get the following language forms

Arabic

Cantonese

Polish

Punjabi

Urdu

and can also call for assistance in Punjabi and Urdu, there were also Punjabi and Urdu adverts for the census.

Either that or he's just a dick with something to hide.

I take your point Spam and i would be willing to side with you were it not for that fact that:

We have a man who is englsih, lives in scotland and is perfectly capable of speaking and writing in english, but refuses to do so because he wants to make a point. A point about what?

The language options you suggest are available for immigrants whose first language is not english (thats fair enough). Gaelic is (and obviously should be) allowed because its a celtic type language native to scotland. This prick's just makin an arse of our system - probably for something to do, probably because living on the isles is piss boring...

Welsh being spoken on the sabbath isles - he's probably the only c@nt that can. The system should be designed for the benefit of the majority at the expense of the minority. Not the other way around.

I take your point Spam and i would be willing to side with you were it not for that fact that:

We have a man who is englsih, lives in scotland and is perfectly capable of speaking and writing in english, but refuses to do so because he wants to make a point. A point about what?

The language options you suggest are available for immigrants whose first language is not english (thats fair enough). Gaelic is (and obviously should be) allowed because its a celtic type language native to scotland. This prick's just makin an arse of our system - probably for something to do, probably because living on the isles is piss boring...

Welsh being spoken on the sabbath isles - he's probably the only c@nt that can. The system should be designed for the benefit of the majority at the expense of the minority. Not the other way around.

I don't see why they don't just send him the form in Welsh?

Unless of course he's sent it back four times and asked for it to be sent in Welsh and has requested this in English.

That would be taking the piss.

If he's asked for it in Welsh, in Welsh, then give the man his form.

He looks a creepy f**ker though and I know plenty of them. :gay:

The system should be designed so every f**ker entering our country from outside the EU can only do so IF they speak the language. The Dutch, French, Australians, Americans all do it, getting your work permit/residents visa is conditional on passing a verbal exam in the language of that country.

If we are going to bend over backwards for some then we have to do it for others, whether they speak English or not. Do you really think that no one who filled the forms in using Urdu for example cant speak English? If they cant, they are not contributing, if they aint contributing then they can go home and live in their own New Deli instead of creating another one round the corner from me. I have no issue with immigration, the country needs people coming into it, plenty leave. I am not happy though walking round my country not being able to understand a bloody word said to me...

The system should be designed so every f**ker entering our country from outside the EU can only do so IF they speak the language. The Dutch, French, Australians, Americans all do it, getting your work permit/residents visa is conditional on passing a verbal exam in the language of that country.

If we are going to bend over backwards for some then we have to do it for others, whether they speak English or not. Do you really think that no one who filled the forms in using Urdu for example cant speak English? If they cant, they are not contributing, if they aint contributing then they can go home and live in their own New Deli instead of creating another one round the corner from me. I have no issue with immigration, the country needs people coming into it, plenty leave. I am not happy though walking round my country not being able to understand a bloody word said to me...

How's your Dutch? :fishing::sherlock:

Good on him.

Should be allowed to get it in Welsh. About time folk stood up and tried to prove a point, well done lad.

What? He chose to live here knowing that our national language is english. He's refusing to integrate - that pisses me off just as much as foreign nationals that come over and build communities within communities for themselves, build walls (metaphorically) and speak their own laguage, build their own shops serving their own kind in their own language and give you funny looks when you go in to buy 10p crisps - thats why society is going to pot.

Boys an arse, he's being deliberately difficult - if he wants to fill out forms in welsh he can live in wales.

As a fair alternative, if he insists on being a prick he should be made to pay for a translator for himself - he can dictate his reponses to the questions in welsh and somone can translate them into english on the forms. Although knowing that c@nt he'd have them translated into urdu just to be funny.

:dancin:

Just to add... why is it our culture that always suffers.

You had the woman from BA that was sacked for wearing a cross but her workmates were wearing burkas. You have schools not putting up Christmas trees and not allowing nativities in case they insult some Muslim or Jew BUT we have to pussy foot around them when its one of their religious festivals.

The country needs obstinate c**ts like this to make a stand now and again. Just a pity a lot will side against him because its the PC thing to do.

Just to add... why is it our culture that always suffers.

You had the woman from BA that was sacked for wearing a cross but her workmates were wearing burkas. You have schools not putting up Christmas trees and not allowing nativities in case they insult some Muslim or Jew BUT we have to pussy foot around them when its one of their religious festivals.

The country needs obstinate c**ts like this to make a stand now and again. Just a pity a lot will side against him because its the PC thing to do.

Nail on the head spam - our culture is the one that's suffering here.

:dontknow:

What? He chose to live here knowing that our national language is english. He's refusing to integrate - that pisses me off just as much as foreign nationals that come over and build communities within communities for themselves, build walls (metaphorically) and speak their own laguage, build their own shops serving their own kind in their own language and give you funny looks when you go in to buy 10p crisps - thats why society is going to pot.

Boys an arse, he's being deliberately difficult - if he wants to fill out forms in welsh he can live in wales.

As a fair alternative, if he insists on being a prick he should be made to pay for a translator for himself - he can dictate his reponses to the questions in welsh and somone can translate them into english on the forms. Although knowing that c@nt he'd have them translated into urdu just to be funny.

:dancin:

The census is UK wide and this guy has moved from one part of the UK to another. Welsh is a language native to the UK where he is filling out the census. As much as he is being an awkward tosser, he has a point.

The census is UK wide and this guy has moved from one part of the UK to another. Welsh is a language native to the UK where he is filling out the census. As much as he is being an awkward tosser, he has a point.

No, there is a Scottish census (the data from which is transmitted to london to create UK wide statistics):

• Its reffered to as the Scottish census
  • Thats why we have a Registrar General for Scotland (Duncan Macniven) who is a salaried member of the Scottish Civil Service and whose salary is pied for by the Scottish Government
  • The census forms are kept in the national library archives in edinburgh (which is in Scotland)
  • Failure to fill out the census is dealt with by Scottish judicial due process
  • The cost of carrying out the census is born by the Scottish Government

http://www.scotlands...k/en/reference/

What do you think would happen if i moved down to wales and wanted to fill my census form out in doric - they'd piss their wooly frillies that's what...

:sheepshag:

No, there is a Scottish census (the data from which is transmitted to london to create UK wide statistics):

• Its reffered to as the Scottish census
  • Thats why we have a Registrar General for Scotland (Duncan Macniven) who is a salaried member of the Scottish Civil Service and whose salary is pied for by the Scottish Government
  • The census forms are kept in the national library archives in edinburgh (which is in Scotland)
  • Failure to fill out the census is dealt with by Scottish judicial due process
  • The cost of carrying out the census is born by the Scottish Government

http://www.scotlands...k/en/reference/

What do you think would happen if i moved down to wales and wanted to fill my census form out in doric - they'd piss their wooly frillies that's what...

:sheepshag:

Yet it's available in Arabic etc.

Send him back to Walesland if he's not happy. f**king Whelshers coming into our country and stealing our women and denegrating our language and wearing what's clearly a fake beard so he can't be identified.

Send him back to Walesland.

And what's with everyone wearing top hats?

Welsh%20Women%20at%20tea.jpg

Send him back to Walesland if he's not happy. f**king Whelshers coming into our country and stealing our women and denegrating our language and wearing what's clearly a fake beard so he can't be identified.

Send him back to Walesland.

And what's with everyone wearing top hats?

Welsh%20Women%20at%20tea.jpg

To hide their Rarebits

Why's it available in Arabic but not Welsh?

The languages that the census is widely available in should reflect the make-up of the scottish population:

Arabic - massive indigenous population of these boys on the west coast and elsewhere (look at all the shops they own)

Cantonese - Scotland is hoachin with these c@nts, 99% of them students

Polish - millions of them

Punjabi - massive indigenous population of these boys on the west coast and elsewhere (look at all the shops they own)

Urdu - massive indigenous population of these boys on the west coast and elsewhere (look at all the shops they own)

Welsh - not available as there is 1 welsh boy in the whole country and he can speak and write english fine well, but he chooses not to because he is a difficult plick:

Attenborough%20Miracle%20on%2034th%20St.jpg

I guess the census people will have people in their employ for translating foreign form answers back in to English.

Could be good, get the guy to fill it out in Welsh, send it in, and when they go to translate it, try and find a Welsh - English translator in Scotland. End up going back to the same guy to translate...