Vampire Bats

The Boofon

Why are bats are protected species and why can't you move them on if they're in your house? It's not as if they are an endangered species. Like that bird last week who found one in her towel!

Same goes for seagulls - the huns of the sky. Endangered species...pfft.

Why are bats are protected species and why can't you move them on if they're in your house? It's not as if they are an endangered species. Like that bird last week who found one in her towel!

Same goes for seagulls - the huns of the sky. Endangered species...pfft.

You can move bats on if you want. Just make sure you don't tell anyone you have them in the first place.

Seagulls are vermin. Bats are lovely creatures.

The bat I evicted from my sitting room now flies around Boofon Manor on a nightly basis and is doing a damn fine job of pest control I hasten to add.

Bats are ace, got a few out the back and just as it gets dark the little f**kers are swooping all over the shop.

Yep. My cat goes mental looking at the one that zips about at night following him everywhere. Probably wondering how the f**k he's still alive after catching him last month.

Must have been a daylight swoop to catch him last time while batfink was sleeping.

I'd a bat in my house last month. No idea how it got in but I suspect the cat caught it and took it back as a present.

Anyway check this link. What a way to go. Bitten by a vampire bat sounds an ace way to go.

Better than choking on your own vomit in the toilet anyway.

Vampire Bat death

Your f**ked im afraid. Read what happened to this poor lassie in aberdeen:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/Bats-out-of-hell-drive.6815308.jp

Your f**ked im afraid. Read what happened to this poor lassie in aberdeen:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/Bats-out-of-hell-drive.6815308.jp

If the bat managed to get in without the aid of the cats jaws and also took a partner, I never noticed, they started breeding in the house and built a nest in the house without me, the wife, my very inquisitive 3 year old daughter or the au pair noticing and they somehow managed to produce 998 offspring then yes I might be f**ked.

As it stands it's Cat 1 Bat 0 but the bat does seem to be going forward looking for an equaliser and I don't mean Edward Woodward. :thumbs: