There Will Be A Signing Soon

Drove a few of my Hearts supporting mates to the game today, and whilst they waited in line for over an hour for their Spurs tickets, I waited outside the team bus to speak to some of the players/management.

Asked Craig Brown if we're signing anyone soon. His reply: "Oh yes, we'll have to. As you can see from today we need to improve." Honest answer from him. He seemed a nice gentleman. Quite small too.

Anyway, quite a nice comment from Isaac Osbourne - told him he was unlucky today (thought he was one of the better performers) and his reply was "Really sorry about that one today, hopefully we can get the right result next week." Shows they care at least.

Thought I'd share that with you all.

Drove a few of my Hearts supporting mates to the game today, and whilst they waited in line for over an hour for their Spurs tickets, I waited outside the team bus to speak to some of the players/management.

Asked Craig Brown if we're signing anyone soon. His reply: "Oh yes, we'll have to. As you can see from today we need to improve." Honest answer from him. He seemed a nice gentleman. Quite small too.

Anyway, quite a nice comment from Isaac Osbourne - told him he was unlucky today (thought he was one of the better performers) and his reply was "Really sorry about that one today, hopefully we can get the right result next week." Shows they care at least.

Thought I'd share that with you all.

Thanks. A moment of sanity in what will be a mental night on here. :thumbs:

Why you associate with Jambos though is a huge concern.

Are they not all paedos? :blink:

What did you expect them to say?

Thanks. A moment of sanity in what will be a mental night on here. :thumbs:

Why you associate with Jambos though is a huge concern.

Are they not all paedos? :blink:

Living in Edinburgh makes it difficult to associate with those who don't support Hearts! They were only there for the children anyway (a chant today that at least brought a smile to my face...what I saw on the pitch certainly didn't do that).

What did you expect them to say?

Given the fact players have often told the fans to go f**k themselves it's a refreshing change.

I was half expecting them to ignore me but they seemed keen to express their sorrow. They seem genuinely pi*sed off, and quite rightly so. I know some people are quick to jump on their backs and say they don't give a damn but it certainly looked like they did today as they were getting on the bus. Got a wee word with Archie Knox, Neil Cooper, Chris Clark, Peter Pawlett and a few others too. Got my photo with Darren Mackie too. Got a thumbs up from Ricky as the bus left. I'm such a big kid.

This has cheered me up slightly in what has been a bad day for the Dons. We need more quality in the team no doubt, it should be expected that Maguire and Aluko are replaced,....it definitely shows that we haven't. The ultimatum IMO will be next weeks game against ICT.... for the sake of the players confidence i pray we win (or at least f*****g score!!)

Living in Edinburgh makes it difficult to associate with those who don't support Hearts! They were only there for the children anyway (a chant today that at least brought a smile to my face...what I saw on the pitch certainly didn't do that).

I was half expecting them to ignore me but they seemed keen to express their sorrow. They seem genuinely pi*sed off, and quite rightly so. I know some people are quick to jump on their backs and say they don't give a damn but it certainly looked like they did today as they were getting on the bus. Got a wee word with Archie Knox, Neil Cooper, Chris Clark, Peter Pawlett and a few others too. Got my photo with Darren Mackie too. Got a thumbs up from Ricky as the bus left. I'm such a big kid.

Ock I speak to the players quite often at training,under 19 games etc and their all programmed to say the exact same answers. Of course were going to make at least one signing. What worries me is their far to calm.Anyone who has watched the St Mirren or Hearts game can tell you that team is worth panicking over.

I fear if there is a signing soon it will be of a player either at the end of his career coming off an injury or of a foreigner nobody has ever heard of. AFC track record is hardly inspiring and whilst I dearly wish to be inspired by this club I have spent too many years watching the management (and buy this I mean Miller, Milne and cronies) in essence trot out cliches and crap and offer up stupidity as their solution.

I'll bet they're thinking that the phrase Clark getting fit will be the answer to all our ills sounds good.

Fuds

I fear if there is a signing soon it will be of a player either at the end of his career coming off an injury or of a foreigner nobody has ever heard of. AFC track record is hardly inspiring and whilst I dearly wish to be inspired by this club I have spent too many years watching the management (and buy this I mean Miller, Milne and cronies) in essence trot out cliches and crap and offer up stupidity as their solution.

I'll bet they're thinking that the phrase Clark getting fit will be the answer to all our ills sounds good.

Fuds

have to agree with this, it's no good talking of new players if they are not 1st team players of good quality

we already have 3 duffers upfront in paton, josh & darren and worryingly vernon is not looking great either, possibly due to lack of creativity

Spoke to Vernon, Considine and tried to talk to Mcardle but he was utter shape last night, was all over the place and could hardly speak let alone walk, Vernon seems like a nice chap and wasn't drunk atall, mate asked if he liked here and if he'd sign a new deal, said he would, but we all know talk is cheap especially at back o 3 on a sunday morning.

Also another mate spoke to Milsom who was out jogging at back of 9 and was preparing for this morning training as the players were all due in.

Spoke to Vernon, Considine and tried to talk to Mcardle but he was utter shape last night, was all over the place and could hardly speak let alone walk, Vernon seems like a nice chap and wasn't drunk atall, mate asked if he liked here and if he'd sign a new deal, said he would, but we all know talk is cheap especially at back o 3 on a sunday morning.

Also another mate spoke to Milsom who was out jogging at back of 9 and was preparing for this morning training as the players were all due in.

Who gives a fk if Vernon wants to stay at the moment, total pish!

Not surprised about Milsom, seems dedicated to the cause.