Must Try Harder Next Time

The Boofon

I think he should get a financial expert in to go over things, I find it hard to believe he wasted all those millions and has feck all to show for it.

His gold has risen in value hugely, assuming he still has everything.

He's so stupid he could still be sitting on millions of assets but not be aware.

Boof why the f**k are you reading the Daily Mail?

It's got cracking pictures of the riots and it lets me escape into a world of make believe and panic.

It's either that or read about Aberdeen Football Club. Oh wait a minute. :rolleyes:

It's a good laugh as long as you don't take anything they say seriously and certainly don't believe anything it says. :thumbs:

It's got cracking pictures of the riots and it lets me escape into a world of make believe and panic.

It's either that or read about Aberdeen Football Club. Oh wait a minute. :rolleyes:

It's a good laugh as long as you don't take anything they say seriously and certainly don't believe anything it says. :thumbs:

I had you down as a Guardian reader so you could learn how to grow sh*t plants in your manor.

I had you down as a Guardian reader so you could learn how to grow sh*t plants in your manor.

The Guardian have a guide on how to grow your own sh*t?

Here was me thinking it was all mock indignation, wine bars and pattisseries, for the curtain twitcher fraternities of Hemel Hempstead and Ascot.

Why would you read any newspaper is my question?

They dinna contain news. They contain propaganda.

I don't grow sh*t plants.

I grow plants fed on sh*t and other nutrients.

Big difference.

Not sure about the Guardian. Not a paper I think I've ever knowingly bought to be honest. I'll have a look online later at it's content.

Not sure about the Guardian. Not a paper I think I've ever knowingly bought to be honest. I'll have a look online later at it's content.

If boofon is indeed a Guardian reader, I suspect he will be a fellow food & drink aficionado and finance savvy.

:cool:

:itch-chin:

I think I made it quite clear I am not a Guardian reader. :dontknow:

I do like fine food and wine and wealth management practices though.

New booze thread coming up. :thumbs:

I think I made it quite clear I am not a Guardian reader. :dontknow:

I do like fine food and wine and wealth management practices though.

New booze thread coming up. :thumbs:

No you didn't.

A Guardian reader doesn't have to read the paper, much like a hun doesn't have to go to Ibrox.

Its about who you are.

You my pal, are a pretentious sausage jockey.

No you didn't.

A Guardian reader doesn't have to read the paper, much like a hun doesn't have to go to Ibrox.

Its about who you are.

I like the guardian. It actually has news in it rather than bias and comment masquerading as news like you get in the red tops.

I reckon half of it's lies, orchard, taking his reverend exams, sailing, nutrition, expensive wine quaffing, sitting in a luxurious robe with a boner whilst his cleaner dusts round him, jesus christ almighty, anyone who didna ken him would say, this guy sounds like a right f**king twat, the type who would clear a pub as soon as he walked in, all enthusiastic in walking boots and two walking poles in his hands, as everyone else downs their pint in rapid fashion and mutters something about painting the shed, whilst they sprint for the door.

I reckon half of it's lies, orchard, taking his reverend exams, sailing, nutrition, expensive wine quaffing, sitting in a luxurious robe with a boner whilst his cleaner dusts round him, jesus christ almighty, anyone who didna ken him would say, this guy sounds like a right f**king twat, the type who would clear a pub as soon as he walked in, all enthusiastic in walking boots and two walking poles in his hands, as everyone else downs their pint in rapid fashion and mutters something about painting the shed, whilst they sprint for the door.

I know him.

He is a right f**king twat.

I like the guardian. It actually has news in it rather than bias and comment masquerading as news like you get in the red tops.

More palatable lies, opinion, and propaganda it may be to you, than the outright, blatant and dramatic lies told by the red tops, but it's lies all the same, couched in flowery language.

Anyone who argues that one paper is better than another is missing the point. They're all run by criminals, and their practices mean that providing them with cash in order to further those practices is an exercise in insanity.

Basically, here's 50p, now please spy on me and seek to obtain as much confidential information as possible about me if I make a fuss about being spied on.

They are all utter b*stards, and nobody should give them any money whatsoever, make your own mind up about things.

I've never owned a pair of walking boots in my life and I already told you I had to sack the cleaner.

I know him.

He is a right f**king twat.

I agree with this post entirely. Paedo Pressley thanks for your support. :thumbs: