Glasgow Red Stars

Good evening everyone,

Not sure if anyone from the team has posted up here before or not.

Red Star Baagrade is an Aberdeen supporters team based in Glasgow, this year moving into the official registered SFA supporter's league. We've been running for a year now and have had a good laugh, a few good wins and given the opportunity for Aberdeen fans in Glasgow to get to know eachother.

This year we're hoping to press on and improve and we're looking for any Aberdeen fans in Glasgow who want to play regular football to give us a shout and come along. We train Wednesday nights and will be playing our games on Sunday mornings so get in contact if you want to come along and give it a try.

If you're interested send an e-mail to clubfutbolaberdeen@gmail.com and one of us will get back to you.

Cheers!

automatically assuming the guys are sh*te and unfit?

you have no idea, so why not just say nothing?

I never assumed they were sh*te? The op stated they played for a laugh but hope to press on, hence my stab that the standard at the moment would be quite low. And in my experience, an amateur football club who only train once a week would not be blessed with a team full of athletes hence the unfit. I may be completely wrong and if I am then I apologise to the op.

i know

lets frickin hope so, my first game with my new shiny season ticket!

Alright.

There's differing levels of fitness amongst the squad to be honest. Generally most guys are pretty fit but we're certainly not serious athletes so I wouldn't worry about your level of fitness if you were to come along.

The league we're away to start playing is at a good level and definitely has some good teams playing in it, we've not had a bad pre-season ourselves so I'm optimistic we can do well.

If you're interested Millertime just give us a an e-mail and I'll get back to you ASAP. Cheers.

If you're interested Millertime just give us a an e-mail and I'll get back to you ASAP. Cheers.

oh my gentle jesus, you have no idea what your in for.

is millertime going to be your "marquee signing"? if so, we need someone down to record matches.

bebo, anyway we can set up a live stream deal here?

If you're interested send an e-mail to clubfutbolaberdeen@gmail.com and one of us will get back to you.

Cheers!

as i said, you have no idea what your in for....

you trying to say you dont observe other men in the shower?

and before you leave, wash your own "extra" well, so that it adds a little by the way of size to it, seeing as your own is a "grower", as they say and not as impressive in sleep mode?

cant say i didnt warn you sslower :laughing:

live stream stops at the end of the pitch. otherwise we need a very different license...