Aberdeen Swimming

stumain

Flumes? Slides?

As far as i know you've limited it down to one.

Beach Leisure Centre.

Cheesepipes is richt like.

However if you just want a pool with a diving board, a few floats and an empty condom in the deep end you could try the pool at the brig o' don academy.

:sherlock:

Can you still get a sweem in BOD pool, f**king hell that would take me back.

Crossing the Subway from Oldmachar side into BOD territory was like crossing the Pakistan/India border. Expecting a kicking round every corner it felt like another country when you were 9.

:hysterical:

Your nae wrong. That takes me back and aww.

We used to run down to the tunnel at night and shout obscenities down it, lob sticks over the motorway to the other side - try and get a chasey.

If we were feeling particularly brave we'd head over to RS mcoll's for a flump and a juice - they had a mean selection of sweets.

Fond memories.

Stunk of pish and had some superb filthy grafitti, but i guess thats every subway in the world.

You from that neck of the woods?

Aye i can smell it now - the sight of that tunnel will never leave me. It was a fair hike up that winding hill when you were running away from their end as well.

I am indeed. Oldie loon born and bred.

• Admin

Crossing the Subway from Oldmachar side into BOD territory was like crossing the Pakistan/India border. Expecting a kicking round every corner it felt like another country when you were 9.

:laughing:

I think everyone from oldie had that experience.

Like escaping from west germany to the east.

Cheesepipes is richt like.

However if you just want a pool with a diving board, a few floats and an empty condom in the deep end you could try the pool at the brig o' don academy.

:sherlock:

Tis closed for refurbishment atm.

Haha,some classics 'budding' took place after swim time in that area.

:laughing:

I think everyone from oldie had that experience.

Like escaping from west germany to the east.

I went the opposite way. Up to Oldie on a Friday night to get some posh totty.

Tis closed for refurbishment atm.

Haha,some classics 'budding' took place after swim time in that area.

I went the opposite way. Up to Oldie on a Friday night to get some posh totty.

We did the exact opposite. The B.O.D skanks used to cross the divide for us - we would take them round the back of the mains of scotstown or in that field beside middleton primary.

Memories.

Watch out for the razor blades in the flume that were put in by Rangers fans years ago.

Anyone else remember that tall story?

I always wondered how someone hurtling down a flume or slide at 50 miles an hour would be able to craftily embed a razor blade into said flume or slide.

I do indeed remember that tall story.

I'd say it was highly probable. I wouldn't want to breach the forum rules, so let me pose you with an indirect question:

Do u know a lassie by the name of Kerrie Nash?

I do,yes. Fingered her in the back of the Drama room.

My picture is up on the Photo Gallery.

I think your a youth though Dazzy? I'm an Old c**t. Drank in the Mains from around 92 to 98

Im a youth compared to yourself then fella but still pushing on a bit.Drink in the Mains, probably with a lot of the guys you know.

23 - you an oldie loon like?

Certainly am...26 so I will more than likely know you! Do you drink in the Mains?

Im a youth compared to yourself then fella but still pushing on a bit.Drink in the Mains, probably with a lot of the guys you know.

Certainly am...26 so I will more than likely know you! Do you drink in the Mains?

Ahh i moved away to edinburgh for uni when i was 17. Now im back i don't live in the brig o' don anymore.

I drank in there (or tried too) on the odd occassion. You must ken a boy called Wez who drinks in there, he's part of the furniture - works at asda?

Ahh i moved away to edinburgh for uni when i was 17. Now im back i don't live in the brig o' don anymore.

I drank in there (or tried too) on the odd occassion. You must ken a boy called Wez who drinks in there, he's part of the furniture - works at asda?

Aye a ken him. I probably know you from school will I not?