Arguing With Women

daytripping

Tried telling the bird tonight that i'd taken the dog for a walk every night this week so it was her turn.....

Should have known better after we'd both had some wine; she rattled off a hundred jobs that I never do, cleaning the toilet, cleaning the shower, dishes, washing the windows/floors/tiles, hoovering, laundry, dusting, changing the bed + plus loads more, I gave a pathetic I cut the grass and go to the shops in reply. :nutso:

Why do blokes never learn to keep it shut. :banghead:

Was on for emptying the sacks before I blew it. :laughing:

Never mind, at least the dog got a walk........................with me.

Tried telling the bird tonight that i'd taken the dog for a walk every night this week so it was her turn.....

Should have known better after we'd both had some wine; she rattled off a hundred jobs that I never do, cleaning the toilet, cleaning the shower, dishes, washing the windows/floors/tiles, hoovering, laundry, dusting, changing the bed + plus loads more, I gave a pathetic I cut the grass and go to the shops in reply. :nutso:

Why do blokes never learn to keep it shut. :banghead:

Was on for emptying the sacks before I blew it. :laughing:

Never mind, at least the dog got a walk........................with me.

You let her get done with her list of sh*t you never do, then you tell her that it's still her turn to take the f**king dog out, otherwise the furry little f**ker will be spending the morn taking a trip to the f**king vet to get its f**king lights switched aff!

And i want you to really scream it into her face when you tell her this... becoming progressively less coherent as the tirade progresses.

And just to remove any doubt that you're serious, get up and boot the f**ker* across the living room full force.

*Either the dog or the bird.

I should charge for my advice... but I've had a few cheeky Jack and Cokes, so it'll be free this time, largely because I'm not thinking straight and this advice might be bad advice.

But try it onywye, and let me know what happens, eh?

Women are c**ts. The only defense is attack at all points manufacture a big list of your own (just learn to do this, as your daily business), they do it all the time so do it too. As soon as you find a soft spot through continued probing (normally some character defect they know about) attack that as soon as they start any sh*t. Have the list, use it.

If at any point in any argument they say sorry "I was a bit x" bring up x all the time, sometimes just exert control. My gf mistakenly explained to me that "relationships are a battle ground" (they really do see it like that) so just play it the way they want. Maybe read the prince or something.

>everything here is relevant <

Severities should be dealt out all at once, so that their suddenness may give less offense; benefits ought to be handed ought drop by drop, so that they may be relished the more. Niccolo Machiavelli
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others. Niccolo Machiavelli

You let her get done with her list of sh*t you never do, then you tell her that it's still her turn to take the f**king dog out, otherwise the furry little f**ker will be spending the morn taking a trip to the f**king vet to get its f**king lights switched aff!

And i want you to really scream it into her face when you tell her this... becoming progressively less coherent as the tirade progresses.

And just to remove any doubt that you're serious, get up and boot the f**ker* across the living room full force.

*Either the dog or the bird.

I should charge for my advice... but I've had a few cheeky Jack and Cokes, so it'll be free this time, largely because I'm not thinking straight and this advice might be bad advice.

But try it onywye, and let me know what happens, eh?

Good advice, will give it a go.....tomorrow! For the moment I'm enjoying the feel of the rubber on the remote control, never usualy get my hands on it but she's gone to bed sulking. I'm in my element, FREEDOM. :trophy:

Women are c**ts. The only defense is attack at all points manufacture a big list of your own (just learn to do this, as your daily business), they do it all the time so do it too. As soon as you find a soft spot through continued probing (normally some character defect they know about) attack that as soon as they start any sh*t. Have the list use it.

If at any point in any argument they say sorry "I was a bit x" bring up x all the time, sometime just exert control. My gf mistakenly explained to me that "relationships are a battle ground" (they really do see it like that) so just play it the way they want. Maybe read the price or something.

>everything here is relevant <

We're doing up a big old house right now and I do fecking everything, strip walls, paint, paper, strip floors, replace, strip skirting boards, replace, and she still expects me to do housework, I'm knackered 99% of the time, pity I didn't think of any of that in the argument.

Stagger tomorrow anyway, out with the lads for 12 hours, can't wait.

Maybe go round to visit the house together before you head off at lunchtime(early start?), at least complain about some (made up) back problem from all the work or get a nice pre-emtive argument in ("think it's going to be at least 6 months more before we get in there... just taking so long doing everything myself...")so she can say sorry to you just before you go = free reign for you + she thinks she's being nice.

Oh aye even with all that I lose allllll the time, I'm a sap. Women are made to do this sh*t, we just can never be f**ked.

You're correct, in the morning I'll not mention she gave me a reaming and get on with jobs on her list.

Will enjoy the strippers and hopefully hookers later on in the evening even more. :laughing:

It's in women's natures to be argumentative self centred c**ts!!

They can't help themselves. I left my wife in February due to constant nagging and arguing. Thought to myself,f**k this carry on. But here I am 6 months later, and we argue even more. You can't win with these f**kers! As I say I left in February at her request I may add. U let her keep the house/car/kids/dog. Left myself nothing. I pay my child support and pay for the car still. But she says that I'm a Dick who has left her with f**k all.

I have seriously considered going down the hitman route. Women are only good for one thing...

Rant over......

Aye, f**king leeches alright, torn faced lazy c**ts, all of them, and they think the sun shines out of their precious arses.

I blame the f**king Suffragettes. I'd have left the nippy hoors chained to the f**king railings, till they become skeletons, let that be a lesson to the rest of you.

They want in stag bars, they play f**king football, they ATTEND the f**king football these days!

You canna get away from them, nothing is f**king sacred, and if it is, be sure they will try and rock the f**king boat and poke their nosey arses in about until whatever it is has been ruined and isna worth doing anymore.

Obsessed with housework they are too, f**k sake, hoovering and cleaning isna going to make everything fine, try telling them that mid-frenzy and you get the mother of all hissy fits, get over yersel ya f**king muppet I'm off to the pub, the more downmarket the better, less chance of getting women pissing and moaning all over your tranquility.

f**k them.

Aye, f**king leeches alright, torn faced lazy c**ts, all of them, and they think the sun shines out of their precious arses.

I blame the f**king Suffragettes. I'd have left the nippy hoors chained to the f**king railings, till they become skeletons, let that be a lesson to the rest of you.

They want in stag bars, they play f**king football, they ATTEND the f**king football these days!

You canna get away from them, nothing is f**king sacred, and if it is, be sure they will try and rock the f**king boat and poke their nosey arses in about until whatever it is has been ruined and isna worth doing anymore.

Obsessed with housework they are too, f**k sake, hoovering and cleaning isna going to make everything fine, try telling them that mid-frenzy and you get the mother of all hissy fits, get over yersel ya f**king muppet I'm off to the pub, the more downmarket the better, less chance of getting women pissing and moaning all over your tranquility.

f**k them.

You'd have saved a lot of time just typing

"I'm a :gay: "

It's in women's natures to be argumentative self centred c**ts!!

They can't help themselves. I left my wife in February due to constant nagging and arguing. Thought to myself,f**k this carry on. But here I am 6 months later, and we argue even more. You can't win with these f**kers! As I say I left in February at her request I may add. U let her keep the house/car/kids/dog. Left myself nothing. I pay my child support and pay for the car still. But she says that I'm a Dick who has left her with f**k all.

I have seriously considered going down the hitman route. Women are only good for one thing...

Rant over......

Benzo, this (^) is an absolute f**kin joke. Get yourself a f**king animal of a solicitor and take her for everything she is worth and what your rightfully due.

No way in hell i'd put up with what you've put up with.

Start planning things now, the best divorces are pre-planned. Start hiding your assets from her, sell your house to your brother/sister/family for the nominal fee of

Ah totally agree on the stag bars tup, horrible moments when they get in. "we're in your bar hahahaha, oh playing snooker... that wasn't very good... oh look NICE ARSE!!! hahahaha" all this noise and total shackles on what you can speak about f**king hate it horrible. banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Some very good reasons not be get married. Until men are actually equal in law, and women aren't seen as poor wee lambs as if we're still stuck in the 1920's, i'm not marrying any woman unless there are prenuptial agreements.

That's it exactly would have no problem if it really was equal but it's so f**king not, "equal" when it suits them.