Incredulity

Big Man

Glaswegians have all manner of weird health complaints, brought on by outrageous abuse of their own bodies with anything they can lay their hands on and years of inbreeding muddling their thought processes and giving them very little enthusiasm for existence, hence oblivion.

gotta say matey, thats a bit rich

walking down market, then union then king street on saturday tells me glasgow aint only place with that problem

Try walking down Union Street at 12:30-1pm on a weekday, thats when all the loud, gaunt looking, zombie looking junkies come out to play. Or rather, get their fix from the local chemist! You get a strange mix of school kids, homeless folk, law totty and junkies wandering around Union Street at lunchtime.

Try walking down Union Street at 12:30-1pm on a weekday, thats when all the loud, gaunt looking, zombie looking junkies come out to play. Or rather, get their fix from the local chemist! You get a strange mix of school kids, homeless folk, law totty and junkies wandering around Union Street at lunchtime.

Aye, usually weegies who've moved north.

So... what you're saying is there were quite a few of you came up on the train? :checkit:

Too classy min, it was actually some by Megabus, and others less fortunate on a skiff, landing at Torry, where they attempted to claim asylum to some non-plussed Polish fish factory employees having a sly fag break.

A final piece of incredulity from me before i head home for the day. The case of this lady:

fatmain_1361235a.jpg

This quine is deliberatley trying to become the heaviest woman in the world. She's a model for an overweight womans magazine - supposedly some men are turned on by it...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3757881/Worlds-fattest-mum-Susanne-Eman-wants-to-be-heaviest-ever.html

fat5_1361246a.jpg

A final piece of incredulity from me before i head home for the day. The case of this lady:

fatmain_1361235a.jpg

This quine is deliberatley trying to become the heaviest woman in the world. She's a model for an overweight womans magazine - supposedly some men are turned on by it...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3757881/Worlds-fattest-mum-Susanne-Eman-wants-to-be-heaviest-ever.html

fat5_1361246a.jpg

That's a pretty ropey looking electronic socket in that first picture.

how did u know i was wearin a leather jacket?!

im hardly gonna start singing songs on ma own when theres literally noone in front of me or beside me on either side

i was taking the game in and enjoying it - hope thats ok with everyone!

how foster, where were you sittin?

I didn't know it was you for certain till the comments you made about your jacket after and saying you were going straight to a night out.

I didn't expect you to be singing, just more vocal. I was just a couple of rows behind you, will introduce myself next game...