Scotland - Hardest Country On The Planet

Big Man

Results from a survey about manliness are in...

Survey Results - Top 10 Manliest Countries:

1.) Scotland 26% - :trophy:

2.) Australia 16%

3.) England 15% - :nutter:

4.) Russia 14%

5.) Finland 7%

6.) New Zealand 6%

7.) Ireland 5%

8.) Canada 4%

9.) Italy 3%

10.) USA 2%

Source: http://www.bluebeards-revenge.co.uk/blog/scotland-named-%E2%80%98manliest-nation%E2%80%99-on-the-planet/

Da mess...

:dancin:

Australia? really?

Our work has banned youtube so will need to check those out when I get home.

I was thinking along the lines of the long blonde haired surfer guys....not exactly very tough!

Damn that's a pitty - they are quite good.

a) Is that fat australian kid casey, powerbombing his bully.

b) is some hard hits from aussie rules football (which i have a strange liking for) - some of the things they get away with are hilarious.

Damn that's a pitty - they are quite good.

a) Is that fat australian kid casey, powerbombing his bully.

b) is some hard hits from aussie rules football (which i have a strange liking for) - some of the things they get away with are hilarious.

Ah yes, the bullied fat kid that slammed his bullys face into the pavement! He will forever be immortalised because of that!

I think we were harder when oatmeal and salted herring were the basic diet ; now it's all Sugar Puffs , doughnuts and Irn Bru.

We have a class of hardy chiels but equally an underclass of overweight , out-of-condition air-heids.

I suspect this survey of having been influenced certainly by those historical figures from the past but more recently by Shrek , Train Spotting and Groundskeeper Willie.

I think we were harder when oatmeal and salted herring were the basic diet ; now it's all Sugar Puffs , doughnuts and Irn Bru.

We have a class of hardy chiels but equally an underclass of overweight , out-of-condition air-heids.

I suspect this survey of having been influenced certainly by those historical figures from the past but more recently by Shrek , Train Spotting and Groundskeeper Willie.

yep completely agree.

i blame the parents.