Policing The Old Firm

Equivalent tickets have to be identically priced for home and away fans.

Thats a shame, in a fair world they would be charged extra for being scum, made to wear deoderant and all of the seats would be covered so they didn't soil them, even then the stadium would need to be covered in disinfectant for a few days to kill any remaining germs.

Gadz.

Going to Ibrox is one of the worst experiences of my life, standing on the train filled with minks then you have to wander through troves of the smelly b*stards to get to the away end where you will undoubtedly be abused by a man on a horse, who just so happens to be wearing a police uniform, for standing a few centimetres off the queue line. Shower of c**ts!

Thats a shame, in a fair world they would be charged extra for being scum, made to wear deoderant and all of the seats would be covered so they didn't soil them, even then the stadium would need to be covered in disinfectant for a few days to kill any remaining germs.

Gadz.

Going to Ibrox is one of the worst experiences of my life, standing on the train filled with minks then you have to wander through troves of the smelly b*stards to get to the away end where you will undoubtedly be abused by a man on a horse, who just so happens to be wearing a police uniform, for standing a few centimetres off the queue line. Shower of c**ts!

Well every time i've been to Ibrox i've only seen one guy getting spoken to by the cops, the rest of the time our fans have been very well behaved so policing shouldn't be an issue with us. Typical that we always seem to get a negative press in Weeg land for basically no reason, but then i shouldn't be surprised as it deflects any blame off of the Orcs and the other scum.

You're too kind to them. Znicz Pruszków in Poland have the right idea:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Ticket for match - £23

Matchday programme - £3

Half-time pie and bovril - £3.80

Seeing the Orcs and tattie-munching scum thrown into a cage like the rabid animals they are - f**king Priceless!!!!

:applause:

the rules (i think) are that they must get charged the same for the same stand.

however on this occasion St Mirren are charging everyone extra but offering a discount for the next game to anyone who produces the voucher. its sneaky way of f**king the tims.

anyway f**ke the tims, they charge something like

Equivalent tickets have to be identically priced for home and away fans.

I wonder who dreamt up that idea?

I'm just guessing it may have been Rangers and Celtic.

The English clubs have the right idea, treat them like the scum they are, and herd them cattle like to and from the stadium from a pre-conceived meeting point, in the back of beyond, where the only thing they can harm is themselves.

I reckon Rangers had to pay for their pariah treatment in Manchester last season, so ergo if they smash up stadiums and cause policing issues wherever they play, they should pay. This is of course common sense, a principle not welcome in Scottish football's arse about pap thought process.

Neil Doncaster wants Rangers to win, ergo we just have to take our medicine and continue our principled stance in the face of crazed bias and favouritism, history will be kind to us, and Rangers will be seen as the footballing equivalent of the KKK by our descendants, and rightly so, they may as well enjoy their hollow victories in the meantime before their day of reckoning when we drag Scotland's footballing landscape kicking and screaming from it's neanderthal period, and eradicate the parochial knuckle draggers from the stands.