Justin Beiber

daytripping

I hate kids being bullied, I was a victim myself till I grew some balls, my crime was having a spot on my cheek(which I had removed once I left school), I still recall the main bullier begging for mercy in the Hotel Metro toilet many years later, I thought it would be a profound moment, it was infact pretty sad. I let him off lightly because I felt sorry for him.

It's tough for a kid and harder for the parents but it should be drilled in to stand up and punch the bully, even if you get a hiding they won't be back, my daughter is fecking nails due to her upbringing but if I ever hear she's bullying someone I'd reduce her to a worm

I hate kids being bullied, I was a victim myself till I grew some balls, my crime was having a spot on my cheek(which I had removed once I left school), I still recall the main bullier begging for mercy in the Hotel Metro toilet :o many years later, I thought it would be a profound moment, it was infact pretty sad. I let him off lightly because I felt sorry for him.

It's tough for a kid and harder for the parents but it should be drilled in to stand up and punch the bully, even if you get a hiding they won't be back, my daughter is fecking nails due to her upbringing but if I ever hear she's bullying someone I'd reduce her to a worm

bum rape him, did you?

first off you admitted to gettin bitch slapped the other night now your saying you got bullied.

youve gone down in my estimation today dayts.