Loan Players

I think if we are to bring in couple of loanees we should go for wingers as I feel that with Foster at left back and with young Robertson as backup and with Jack/Clark at rightback. We are adequate when it comes to fullbacks.

Which areas would you strengthen with loanees?

Neither Jack or Clark are right backs. We have 1 right back and he is played left back meaning both full backs out of position.

If Griffiths is still available I'd like us to take him in, which would hopefully allow Megginson to be loaned out for first team games down the leagues and Paton either to do the same or leave completely.

A left footed winger would also be handy. I'm all for players cutting inside but if they just cannot or will not use their left foot then it's at a detriment to our game, such as Magennis choosing to cut inside rather than take a shot on his left first time yesterday.

Its not that black or white mate . Foster was a left back for both us and the Huns . In what way is he not a left back ?

He is not naturally left footed - he can't pass with his right either.

He cuts in to use his right and gets robbed of the ball.

Just cause he's been used in a position doesn't make him one eg Mackie has been played as a striker for years.

If Griffiths is still available I'd like us to take him in, which would hopefully allow Megginson to be loaned out for first team games down the leagues and Paton either to do the same or leave completely.

A left footed winger would also be handy. I'm all for players cutting inside but if they just cannot or will not use their left foot then it's at a detriment to our game, such as Magennis choosing to cut inside rather than take a shot on his left first time yesterday.

according to Brown interview Griffiths is NOT joining us. According to EE Brown has other targets in mind and not Griffiths.

Its not that black or white mate . Foster was a left back for both us and the Huns . In what way is he not a left back ?

Papac was left back for Rangers last season and missed just couple of games. Foster played on right.

Foster did have 1 decent season at left back for us but they main way in which he is not a left back is he is right footed and trying to get onto right foot has cost us already this season.

I'd say the reverse Foster, only because we do have someone who can almost play left back but no one who can even almost play wide left.

Pawlett was very good yesterday on the left, but I can see where the left wing first view is coming from. I personally think we'd see better attacking from our full backs if we had a natural left and right back, which would also help our defence be more balanced. Milsom in front of a left footed left back would not be a huge issue in my opinion.

Still, fingers crossed for both...