He was fkn Moroccan, hence the nickname he had the 'Moroccan Magician'.

My god a cult hero to the fans & they get his Nationality wrong :banghead:

Worst thing is I was actually questioning myself with regards to zeros nationality. I was sitting thinking "I was sure he was morrocan, how did I come to that conclusion?" :laughing:

Just got off the phone to a really helpful guy at the club who helped clear things up completely. The interview was indeed a media conference with several journalists present at the time.

The guy who asked the questions regarding Zerouali and pushed to know how much money Chalali was owed WAS NOT or in anyway connected with AFC OR Red Tv. I pushed for an answer if he knew which paper he was from and understandably he was reluctant to say, in pushing some more i asked if it was one of the tabloids which it was and i asked if it was in particular one of the west coast tabloids which indeed it was!

He said it was very embarrassing for him and the club and even though his english is decent Chalali was actually a bit nervous about doing the interview and this didint really help matters. They do actually pull up journalists for this kind of thing and warn them so hopefully this is what will happen with this clown.

Got to say thanks to Malcolm from the club for taking the time to call me back and go through everything. Very efficent and helpful. :thumbup1:

Just got off the phone to a really helpful guy at the club who helped clear things up completely. The interview was indeed a media conference with several journalists present at the time.

The guy who asked the questions regarding Zerouali and pushed to know how much money Chalali was owed WAS NOT or in anyway connected with AFC OR Red Tv. I pushed for an answer if he knew which paper he was from and understandably he was reluctant to say, in pushing some more i asked if it was one of the tabloids which it was and i asked if it was in particular one of the west coast tabloids which indeed it was!

He said it was very embarrassing for him and the club and even though his english is decent Chalali was actually a bit nervous about doing the interview and this didint really help matters. They do actually pull up journalists for this kind of thing and warn them so hopefully this is what will happen with this clown.

Got to say thanks to Malcolm from the club for taking the time to call me back and go through everything. Very efficent and helpful. :thumbup1:

So was Belabed Algerian then? :laughing:

Mind, the lad that had a massive pink blemish across his forehead?

Glad to see our Marketing Dept functioning well

Seriously !! You seriously phoned AFC to ask them about this, dear god :nutter:

I can't belive this incident has 28 pots and has angered so many, :hysterical:

Anyone with Red TV would have known it was an after match press conference and not someone from Aberdeen fc. The questions the journalist ask was really terrible especially when a few including after someone asked the question about how much the club owe him and then Gilfeather trying again with the question - at least he answered that its only him and his family that will know that. The Zerouali was cringeworthy indeed and i was amazed no-one told that Journalist that he wasn't Algerian.

Considering Mohamed Chalali English is decent but not great understanding accents etc i think someone from the club should have been there to help him out but overall his answers was decent.