Rihanna Sex Tape

Big Man

Are we ever going to get tired of celebrity sex acts ?

Everything has been shagging in one shape and form or another for 3.4 billion years yet modern man still likes to oggle.

Sounds like a marketing stunt for Rihanna and we are the mugs.

Booooooooooooooooow.....................Ring( piece ).

Are we ever going to get tired of celebrity sex acts ?

Everything has been shagging in one shape and form or another for 3.4 billion years yet modern man still likes to oggle.

Sounds like a marketing stunt for Rihanna and we are the mugs.

Booooooooooooooooow.....................Ring( piece ).

No.

Aye, righteo

I assume you disagree?

Anybody can be made to look good through inches of the most expensive slap.

Guaranteed she's howlin on a Sunday morning after a night out on the Saturday as she mooches about the house before collapsing on the couch and sitting there farting her way through a chick-flick with a massive fried egg roll followed by a mental sized bucket of popcorn.

I assume you disagree?

Anybody can be made to look good through inches of the most expensive slap.

Guaranteed she's howlin on a Sunday morning after a night out on the Saturday as she mooches about the house before collapsing on the couch and sitting there farting her way through a chick-flick with a massive fried egg roll followed by a mental sized bucket of popcorn.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Never change Tup. Never change for anybody....

I've always thought a fried egg roll is the least satisfying of the breakfast rolls. No substance to it, ken.

Surely nae eating organic , free-range Harcus. Avoid battery like the plague.

Big floory bap , buttered of course , a fried egg(or twa) , a drizzle o' salt.....Gordon Ramsay eat yer hert oot.

I need tae eat.

I've always thought a fried egg roll is the least satisfying of the breakfast rolls. No substance to it, ken.

It's got to be Sausage roll! Couple of decent sausages, broon sass, non floury bap and a cup of coffee...it's the dogs nuts! If its followed by a blowjob from the missus while watching re-runs of Glory of Gothenburg, it's the perfect morning! :thumbup1:

Nah, nah, bacon sandwich, crisp the outline of the bacon, the most non-nutritious white bread you can lay your hands on, and (Craig) broon sauce to finish.

Must be Lurpak butter, fae a packet, not the 'spreadable' pish which is sub-contracted out to the same aliens who make margarine, known as 'alien spread' to my children.

Nah, nah, bacon sandwich, crisp the outline of the bacon, the most non-nutritious white bread you can lay your hands on, and (Craig) broon sauce to finish.

Must be Lurpak butter, fae a packet, not the 'spreadable' pish which is sub-contracted out to the same aliens who make margarine, known as 'alien spread' to my children.

Lorne Sausage, Bacon and a black pudding on top (with heaps of the broon stuff on top of that) used to be the roll of choice on a Friday morning! Tasted amazing, but felt like a right fat b*stard afterwards.

As I'm sure you do also.

As much as i'm sure that if you actually got a pop at her you'd dribble quicker than Stephen Hawking wanking over "Dot Matrix" from Spaceballs.

I wouldna kick her out the bed, what I'm saying is she is over-hyped, so that fat middle aged mannies, not that I'm casting aspersions, think she's Erchie, when in fact you see plenty eens cutting about in towns and cities worldwide who are far tidier but dinna have the backing of EIM and Yves St f**king Laurent and all that jazz.

I wouldna kick her out the bed, what I'm saying is she is over-hyped, so that fat middle aged mannies, not that I'm casting aspersions, think she's Erchie, when in fact you see plenty eens cutting about in towns and cities worldwide who are far tidier but dinna have the backing of EIM and Yves St f**king Laurent and all that jazz.

Bold 1) So you concur, she is no dog?

Bold 2) 100% agree

Bold 1) So you concur, she is no dog?

There's something a bit mannish about her, epitomised by thon picture of her in the leotard, she's got that boy-girl look going on, disna do nothing for me.

I prefer eens to be eens, straight down the line, and I'm abhorred by girls who try to act like men, and give it the big 'I am'