Graham Spears Wannabees

Stoney

I can effortlessly switch between highbrow patois and street level jivetalk dependent on the company I'm in.

For instance:

The person behind the peculiar username of 'Stoney', which one must assume is a crudely shortened version of the altogther more palatable 'Stonehaven', is something of a loose cannon who has real-life issues affecting his ability to think and discourse in anything but the most rudimentary of fashion.

Or:

That Stoney is a f**king bellend who's full of sh*t.

I can effortlessly switch between highbrow patois and street level jivetalk dependent on the company I'm in.

For instance:

The person behind the peculiar username of 'Stoney', which one must assume is a crudely shortened version of the altogther more palatable 'Stonehaven', is something of a loose cannon who has real-life issues affecting his ability to think and discourse in anything but the most rudimentary of fashion.

Or:

tup, youre just a man of the people, equally comfortable pontificating over politics whilst quaffing a fine bordeaux as you are with hanging out in the 'hood (wick) and knecking cans of spesh with some minky neds

For instance:

Or:

That would have been pretty funny if my username was short for stonehaven...........but its nae - so there ya pap