Huns, Tims, Little Huns All Out!

Hearts did ok - just been watching it.

Pissing myself the other 2 are out. Can only be good for scottish football despite all the hyperbole about how this is terrible for scottish football etc etc that the media will no doubt peddle the next 2 weeks.

Fact is one or two results good or bad don't suddenly mean scottish football is pish or great so their self satisfied patting each other on the back when one of the scum go on a little run in europe is just equally as fckig stupid as their attitude when it goes wrong.

stop me if i'm wrong, but i think the irish league has moved to the summer. could this be a reason why they could be doing well.

They have. Shamrock sitting second after 26 games.

Today also leaves Scotland as the highest ranked country in the coefficient without a team in Europe. Ireland are sitting 33rd.

For all the folk shitting themselves about it, we'd have to fall below the likes of Iceland and Kazakhstan before we lost any more places.

For all the moaning that Sally and Lennon will no doubt be heard about lack of monies and so on, I would hazard a guess that both the OF budget and turnover would be far far higher than both FC Sion and Martimo.

What a brilliant night for Scottish football. The plastics and the Huns both papped out denying them the chance to rake in millions making the gap between them and us even greater. This might actually make the league a bit more competitive and mean there isn't a 30 point gap between 2nd and 3rd. I would be happy if we had no champions league places. Denying them the money from that would certainly help level the playing field.

AMEN BROTHERS

For all the moaning that Sally and Lennon will no doubt be heard about lack of monies and so on, I would hazard a guess that both the OF budget and turnover would be far far higher than both FC Sion and Martimo.

Nail on head, this has nothing to do with the SFA,SPL or UEFA this is down too the ugly sisters employing two absolute shocking managers. :lolceltic::lolrangers:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14673468.stm

This boy is totally out of touch with Scottish football ..... Seriously wise up and GTF.

I said on here recently that him and his puppet Doncaster are a couple of useless c**ts. My opinion hasn't changed.

Apparently Sion could be thrown out by UEFA due to fielding ineligible players, giving celtic the spot.

Shambles if this happens tbh. Seeing as though the huns got away with it, so i don't see why Sion should be hammered.